6x4....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6x4....

Did my aircraft firefighting training with one of these ....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fire-Engine-Ra...QQcmdZViewItem

If you thought your truck rolled without the arb try driving that at speed

Oh and a real 6x6......http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-C303-6X6...QQcmdZViewItem

Camper conversion anyone
    Last edited by Woodzie; 1 May 2007, 08:34.
    www.daemon4x4.org

There is a Volvo 303 being rescued at the weekend.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik

There is a Volvo 303 being rescued at the weekend.
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Aye, 'twas a good weekend, mind you if you stuck a tow bar on the volvo you could tow the surf to where you wanted to play, and if you did the camper conversion somewhere to stay
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I have a real urge to get PINZGAUER 712M only lack of space and money stop me
          I Love Wales

Comment

Hmmmmm,,

don't start me on those...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
              Hmmmmm,,

don't start me on those...

Portal axles
              6 Wheel Drive
              Air cooled
              etc
              etc

Very nice
              I Love Wales

Comment

what about 8x8

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TATRA-813-8x8-...mZ290105261146

Comment

[QUOTE=Woodzie]Did my aircraft firefighting training with one of these

Hey Woodzie

Name rang a bell ages ago but thought nowt of it (thought it was the tasty lookin mushroom playin on me mind) - which Airport you work at????
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

[QUOTE=Bibs]
                    Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Did my aircraft firefighting training with one of these

Hey Woodzie

Name rang a bell ages ago but thought nowt of it (thought it was the tasty lookin mushroom playin on me mind) - which Airport you work at????
                    Don't .....Used to be retained in surrey . The aircraft training was to do with shepperton film studios , I used to be on the fire crew there as well, mainly for helecopters and we also provided cover at tempory landing sites
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

[QUOTE=Woodzie]
                      Originally posted by Bibs
                      Don't .....Used to be retained in surrey . The aircraft training was to do with shepperton film studios , I used to be on the fire crew there as well, mainly for helecopters and we also provided cover at tempory landing sites
                      Aaahhhhhhh Thought that you might have trained up at Teeside few years ago - name rang a bell as I said, when I saw that I thought BINGO obviousy not scarey stuff

Comment

[QUOTE=Bibs]
                        Originally posted by Woodzie

Aaahhhhhhh Thought that you might have trained up at Teeside few years ago - name rang a bell as I said, when I saw that I thought BINGO obviousy not scarey stuff
                        Known alot of the Dunsfold mob that trained there .
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Better half of the marriage (or so he tells me) trains there every few years - due back there when we back from the IOM - wey hey a week of just me an Surf......................

Comment

woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!

i'm pished already so i'll turn my 'puter off now so's not to dribe you all nutsd like i'm already tonight!!! ta ta...c ya sunnday!
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                              woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie woodzie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!

i'm pished already so i'll turn my 'puter off now so's not to dribe you all nutsd like i'm already tonight!!! ta ta...c ya sunnday!
                              Ha ha ha PHOTW springs to mind...........

Comment

Working...
                              X