Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!!!

Oz is great!!!

Hong Kong was cool, but I feel happier here, its like England but warmer, friendlier and FAR more relaxed, we've been everywhere and not seen one grumpy person, even the customs/immagration guy we ended up having a chat with at the airport.

Seen a few 4Runners and Surfs already!

2 days till we pick up the rental LandCruiser and hit the outback!!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

An you cant help checking up on us even on your hols!!! you always know who your real friends are . Hope you have a great holiday and dont get lost cos the bush is a big place . plus I think i might need your advice when you get back! (grovel grovel)
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Where in Oz are you Tony?

I've been to Adelaide and Melbourne for 3 weeks, flown over Sydney, and spent a day in Darwin (feckin hot, and everything that moves can kill you in some painful way).

Great place though. I loved Adelaide. Very chilled out place.

Drive the great ocean road (between Adelaide and Melbourne) if you get a chance. AWESOME scenery, better than the outback which is all red dust and nowt else really.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Where in Oz are you Tony?
        We're at a posh hotel with expensive harbour views in Sydney city center ATM, then we've got the 'Cruiser for 3-4 days to just drive around in and chill out at odd Motels, then we come back to Sydney suburbs (Manley, which is dead posh apparently) and staying with a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          We're in Sydney city centerATM, then we've got the 'Cruiser for 3-4 days, then we come back to Sydney suburbs (Manley, which is dead posh apparently) and staying with a friend.

Which Landcruiser, the real one or the LEGO version?

Comment

glad your having nice time bet its nice out there. give us a shout when you get back m8 so i can get up to you. n if you see any fishing tackle shops out there with this in pic will you please get me 2 n i'll pay you when i come upto you this opens up to put bait inside would be grateful if you can n if you see them about

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Which Landcruiser, the real one or the LEGO version?

Real one, 100 series.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Real one, 100 series.

Marvelous!

Comment

hey tony dont forget to lift the toilet seat up and check for them widows before you have a $$$$.you wouldnt want linda to get down there and suck the poison out of your backsideor would you.
                  Last edited by surfenstein; 29 April 2007, 17:20.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Glad to hear you are having a good time, say hi to Linda for me

I am currently eating Herbies pizza though - have you found one yet

Comment

Tony/Linda
                      only 3 recomendations,
                      Hoggs breath - humungus steaks etc, there is one at Bondi, probably more!
                      Sydney fish market - all sorts of good restaurants
                      Opals...if Linda likes them, there are loads of cutters and you can buy from the workshops, we bought from Australian Opal Cutters, look for the adds, Oh yea the high level transit train is worth a ride, instant sightseeing - have a cold one or two for me!!
                      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SassyT

I am currently eating Herbies pizza though :
                        typical bl00dy woman, eating the bloke's food because when it's ordered they say they don't want anything then eat what you've ordered!!!
                        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                          typical bl00dy woman, eating the bloke's food because when it's ordered they say they don't want anything then eat what you've ordered!!!
                          It's not Tony's, its MINE

Comment

Working...
                          X