Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a realistic MPG?

Hi,

Had my 3.0TD SSRG for 2 weeks, and I seem to be getting about 20-21MPG from it.

Journeys have included motorway trips, around town and some round the somerset levels, glos lanes.

Does that sound about right or a bit low?

Cheers,
    [center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/center][center][b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=silver]"THE WIFE'S LITTLE RUN AROUND" - '95 3.0TD SSRG, DARK BLUE[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center][center][b][/b][/center][center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#c0c0c0][i]I ONLY GET TO PLAY AT WEEKENDS.......LIFE'S NOT FAIR![/i][/color][/font][/center]

Last calculation, i was getting around 28-30 mpg from mine, but thats a 2.4. So a 3L shouldn't be as good.
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

It's about the same as me, I get about 22 with mixed driving. I have never got used to cruising about with the auto

Originally posted by Raven
      Hi,

Journeys have included motorway trips, around town and some round the somerset levels, glos lanes.

Cheers,
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
        Hi,

Cheers,
        I have a 3rd gen 3ltr
        A nice steady motorway run at around 70 ish and i get about 30
        Round town it is right down to about 20 I reckon.
        Mixed town and bits of open road is about 24 ish.
        [center] [/center]

Comment

Working...
        X