another one dipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another one dipped

as i pulled in to the fuel depot to buy some red, a bloke with a funny top on comes sprinting up to me like he was doing the 100 metres, and grabbs my keys, and demands i pop the fuel cap and stay where i was.
    prrrrrrppp goes the bum hole. there was 3 of them, with HM customs uniform on, and they already had taken 2 builders vans

they eventually got some out and said what a funny colour it was. i think the reddex did it. it was a tinted golden blueish. they were happy sort of and said i was ok. after asking if i had used veggie oil, i just said no to all questions.
    quickly got the red i came for and hastily left.
    im a bit annoyed the bloke didnt understand the flashing red light and holes was the immobiliser key thingy, and kept turning and pressing the overdrive button until i lent in a started it for him.

then when they was having trouble getting fuel out he said ill pop the bonnet, he then graps the fuel cap release and keeps pulling and pulling and pulling until i shouted thats the fuel cap!!
    NOB. - i said that bit in my head though.

what would they have done in the bonnet? hope they wasnt planning on taking things apart.

next time ill reverse in the depot slowly, then if that happens again ill slip it into drive and come back in a petrol veeee--heeicle
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

what is the fine for using red in a road car?

Comment

i used to work in a motorway services, it was mad seeing a hgv and all goods on it seized. still made for a quiet day as 80% of cb listeng derv users avoided us like the plague

http://www.ipaf.org/news_19.htm

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
        Not good, as far as the Govn is conserned depriving them of revenue is worse than killing someone as far as penalties go.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
          there is no fine, for using that red in a road car as long as you dont use that car on public roads.
          i feel sorry for those people who lost their work vans. im glad i dont use red in my vehicle
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
            there is no fine, for using that red in a road car as long as you dont use that car on public roads.
            i feel sorry for those people who lost their work vans. im glad i dont use red in my vehicle
            Fullers earth ......look that one up

HMRC... get very intrested when you buy that in large quanities
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Fullers earth ......look that one up

HMRC... get very intrested when you buy that in large quanities

http://www.fullersearth.co.uk/

is this right?
              The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                HaHaha
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Even though C&E have more powers than the SS and are evil gits they do NOT have the right to stop any vehicle, a cop must be present to do that. Tell em to F*ck off next time.

Comment

apparently fullers doesnt work anymore. they have changed it so it doesnt. but ive not seen it work or not work.

there was no police present. if thats the case, i will casually drive out next time. its a lot of hasstle over nothing. and the git used my handbrake. i never do that.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Well he did you a favour, you SHOULD use youir handbrake otherwise the rear self adjusters wont adjust and you WILL lose rear braking efficiency and you will probably fail the next MOT

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                      X