Landcruiser Leather Interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landcruiser Leather Interior?

Will a landcruiser leather interior fit in a surf series 2?

Thanx

Rich
    There's no point living if you can't feel alive

no idea, but maybe the front seats will. cant see the rear fitting, think the cruiser is wider mate
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Yeah i agree with andrew!! Have you had leather seats before??

It is of course down to personal preference but i had them in a land rover disco 300tdi ES and well...everytime i went around a corner i'd fall out of my seat (ala stig in the tractor)

If you do go for it though and have the black/grey seats in yours give us a shout mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Yeah i agree with andrew!! Have you had leather seats before??

It is of course down to personal preference but i had them in a land rover disco 300tdi ES and well...everytime i went around a corner i'd fall out of my seat (ala stig in the tractor)

If you do go for it though and have the black/grey seats in yours give us a shout mate!!
        Yeah ok, I will. i have the black, multicolored seats in mine. You haven't got a leather int have you?!! lol

Rich
        There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

what sport seats will fit in a surf i was looking a the the cobra daytona as my deivers seat is in a bad way!!

Comment

you could get the landcruser seats and have the rear seats recovered to match

Comment

anything will fit if you can fab a platform for it.

that reminds me, i've still got a pair of scorpio leather seats upstairs i have to fit. only been there 6 months i must get round to it!!
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
              X