@TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TonyN

sorry to bother you on your hols tony, but my immobilisers doing what you said it was doing when you had it and now the surf's stuck somewhere i really don't want it left at!

i haven't removed the battery and i'd been out in it only half an hour before it started doing it. where is that fuse that needs to be removed/replaced because i can't find it!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Have you not got an overide key ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

its one of them fob things with 2 pins that you push into the round socket. it done this to tony after he reoved the battery and he said he had to remove the fuse and put it back in to kind of reset it so it then worked again.

obviously there's some bigger problem with it, but for now i just need to get it moved...it's erm...kind of parked outside somewhere it shouldn't be...

Comment

Best way is to disconnect it for now but i dont know how.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

tony was going to do that, but it's wired through the turbo timer somehow and is a bit of a nightmare by all accounts. and if it baffled tony when he wanted to disconnect it, then i've got no chance.

think i'll need to get my brother to take his recovery truck down there and get it. it needs shifting before 10pm tonight or it will probably be on fire (maybe with me in it) by then.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            its one of them fob things with 2 pins that you push into the round socket. it done this to tony after he reoved the battery and he said he had to remove the fuse and put it back in to kind of reset it so it then worked again.

obviously there's some bigger problem with it, but for now i just need to get it moved...it's erm...kind of parked outside somewhere it shouldn't be...
            Why is her Bloke due back soon

Sorry mate disconnection is the only thing i can think of and you will need a auto spark for that

AA membership ? or a mate to tow .... Remove rear prop shaft though as you are a auto
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Why is her Bloke due back soon

Sorry mate the only thing i can think of and you will need a auto spark for that

AA membership ? or a mate to tow .... Remove rear prop shaft though as you are a auto
              ok there, it's a manual...but your close on the other thing though!

Comment

OH BUGGER........................ ....TOW IT QUICK
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

If it's a two pin touch key, can't you just join the two wires together on the back of the socket?

Comment

logey if you want another one i've got one you can have with a key

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      If it's a two pin touch key, can't you just join the two wires together on the back of the socket?
                      possibly, but this is a problem tony had with it too, and it took him a while to sort it, so i think there's problems with it further down the line somewhere.

like i say, if tonyN had hassle with it, then it'll have me more confused then george dubya bush.

anyway, it's back home now and out of harms way.

Comment

If not a bloke.......
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i aint an auto spark but i did mange to remove the one i had with no probs, it's easy

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                            i aint an auto spark but i did mange to remove the one i had with no probs, it's easy
                            tonyN would have removed it, but whoever wired it in, did so via the turbo timer and hasn't made it a simple job. if they had, he'd have already disconnected it for me, so it looks like more money to be spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              If not a bloke.......
                              shut it!!!

she's got a psycho brother lives with her. him and me have been fighting since school. trouble is, fighting hurts as you get older, unless you're a psychotic, so i'm sort of at a disadvantage here. plus if it was left where it was he'd have definately torched it - that's his speciality.

Comment

Working...
                              X