yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Import...........part 3 (quickie note)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Import...........part 3 (quickie note)

Japanese agent told me on Friday, all original documentation will be here in a few days, well it arrived this morning (top service).Even included a few origami figures for my littl'un. De-reg certificate, Bill of Laden, Shipping invoice and agents auction certificate.

Car should be here on March 12th.................I can't wait..............but unfortunately I gotta

Fieldsy

well done

top man bet ya getting excited now lol where ya gotta pick it up from m8
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

hi ya sly m8

Its coming to Southampton, but friend of mine (whos's doing the sva) is gonna get it transported to his place (in Southend) to do all the bits and get it sva'd for me and registered.

Comment

ok

just thought id ask in case you wanted a lift to whereever it was m8
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
          Japanese agent told me on Friday, all original documentation will be here in a few days, well it arrived this morning (top service).Even included a few origami figures for my littl'un. De-reg certificate, Bill of Laden, Shipping invoice and agents auction certificate.

Car should be here on March 12th.................I can't wait..............but unfortunately I gotta

Fieldsy
          Make sure you check the undercarriage for asylum seekers when you get it.

Comment

thanks Sly, much appreciated m8, thanks for the offer

Comment

Can you specify which port you want your motor to arrive at when importing your own?I know someone who may be thinking of going down the personal import route,bit of a long drive to Southampton to collect from here.Cheers.