tubular bumper on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubular bumper on ebay

not sure if i like it or not but http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290107366424
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

looks good enough if tis what you want
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I would prefer something that wraps round the sides a little, but if it stays at that price it'll be tempting.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        I would prefer something that wraps round the sides a little, but if it stays at that price it'll be tempting.
        Looks heavy. Unless your springs are good you could be a contender for the S.A.S. (Saggy Arse Syndrome).
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
          Looks heavy. Unless your springs are good you could be a contender for the S.A.S. (Saggy Arse Syndrome).
          take more than that! and if you've got SAS and it gets worse with this then you really ought let me have your surf for feck all.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
            True, but at least it's not shiny Looking at it again it's actually not going to give me any more ground clearance at the back than what i got now, which is the whole reason i want to change the bumper anyway
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

It says Pick up !!!! as in Collection Too ... Looks like a Pick up Bar to me &
              Similar to my Plough

There's always a Payback .... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X