Silly boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly boy.

Naughty toerag hit MY Surf today then ran away without coming to see me. Reward notices going up tomoz (no police envolvement) to confirm ID.

1K or an ear 'tiss his choice

Originally posted by AuldNick
    Naughty toerag hit MY Surf today then ran away without coming to see me. Reward notices going up tomoz (no police envolvement) to confirm ID.

1K or an ear 'tiss his choice
    Hope there isn't much damage to your Surf, and you get the little shoite!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Hope there isn't much damage to your Surf, and you get the little shoite!
      No real damage apart from a dent in the chrome bumper, scratched under bumper plastic bit and a small broke bit on the wheel arch. It's the fact everybody on my work street knows me and didnt come and own up, FFS it's an old car I would have settled for a pint, NOT NOW.

Comment

you havent had much luck with the surf auld yin.

you could come to drumclog on saturday and put a few dents on the back to match and then claim the lot on the insurane.

if you catch the bugger, give him one in the chankers for me.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
          you havent had much luck with the surf auld yin.

you could come to drumclog on saturday and put a few dents on the back to match and then claim the lot on the insurane.

if you catch the bugger, give him one in the chankers for me.

cheers scotty

Was intending to do Drumclog but my shooting syndicate decided EVERY weekend this month was a working weekend so I will vent anger via a chainsaw, nae chankers ears are more painfull (trust me).

Any truth in the drums that you are floggin your Surf much cheapness?

Comment

sell the surf, you aff your heed?

between buying the thing and doing the mods, it owes me a small fortune,

it would be the dearest 2nd gen ever. I'll have to keep it till falls to bits.

thinking about the ears or chankers dilema, and i think you have a point.

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
            X