No announcement yet.

Footy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cricket world cup thing, Whose idea was it for the teams to wear the uniform of their respective countries biggest DIY shops? Was it so we would know where to find them a week after the competition finished? And what with the chap who plays wearing the black and white minstrels make up? Have these people no self respect?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      This cricket world cup thing, Whose idea was it for the teams to wear the uniform of their respective countries biggest DIY shops? Was it so we would know where to find them a week after the competition finished? And what with the chap who plays wearing the black and white minstrels make up? Have these people no self respect?
      the guys who work in DIY shops are infinately more intelligent than the p r i c k s thayt organised this years world cup!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Liverpool v Chelsea ???

For me it's the same dillema as Scotland v France - I just don't know who I want to lose most !

No offence meant (I lived in Scotland for nearly 4 years .....)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

footy,what the fooks that,i dont see the exitement of a bunch of grown men chasing a bag of wind round a grass covered field.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
          X