Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Welllllll actually...

I would imagine you could either fit plain pipes with air filters at the top a-la Vatchmansteinsurf
    sorry but you cant do that ive patented it.unless of course you cross my palm with silver.har,har
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      I think all that gold paint has gone to your head mate!!
      nah, i've always been a space traveller, even before i got the GOLD surf!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        nah, i've always been a space traveller, even before i got the GOLD surf!
        Pity you lack the brains as well
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Pity you lack the brains as well
          pot, kettle, black...
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            OK - the guy with the cool plasma cutter has called today - the bonnet scoop is being cut in, he's cutting the top skin and I think, trying to flush fit the scoop, and we are leaving the little vents for another day while we decide where to put them.

The snorkel is also going on today (he asked if it had to be connected to the air box.... )

My intercooler arrived today and excluding connection doobries, it measures 470x270x90mm so should be a good fit.

The 'Intercooler' stickers should arrive tomorrow, as well as the mesh for the new grilles....

All I need now is the design for the winch mount, and someone to make it for me, then the winch will be here soon too - and the no tippy over device......hmmmmm, nice!
            soon as the cash is here will send the no tippy over device
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Mudsurfer , Would it be poss to do a 10ft lift on your truck by Saturday ? I've got to change a window which if directly over Vatch's carport, seems as your doing all this stuff to yer Truck I could poss use it to get to the window

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                soon as the cash is here will send the no tippy over device
                Hmmmm - I sent the cheque to your g/friends address as directed, via registered post last week.......must talk to the person I asked to post it.
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                  Mudsurfer , Would it be poss to do a 10ft lift on your truck by Saturday ? I've got to change a window which if directly over Vatch's carport, seems as your doing all this stuff to yer Truck I could poss use it to get to the window
                  No problem! We'll get Mark to stick on some extra spacers somewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                    Hmmmm - I sent the cheque to your g/friends address as directed, via registered post last week.......must talk to the person I asked to post it.
                    got cheque today andrew will send out no tippy over gadget tomorrow or sat , trust that the check will be ok so wont wait till it clears before sending
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                      got cheque today andrew will send out no tippy over gadget tomorrow or sat , trust that the check will be ok so wont wait till it clears before sending

Cool!!!

I spoke to the guy I asked to send it, and he sat on it until feckin' yesterday!!!!!!!!!

You just can't get the staff these days - he doesn't work for me anymore!

Comment

ANDY check this out http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=113978
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky

Some people should not be allowed near cars!

That is VERY funny

Comment

And the badge is upside down
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

mmmmmm black celica parked outside house looking tiny against black surf parked outside houe.I wonder if she'll miss the celica for a few days when i'm fit again
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                                mmmmmm black celica parked outside house looking tiny against black surf parked outside houe.I wonder if she'll miss the celica for a few days when i'm fit again
                                I used to have a GT-4 - and given I'm replacing my Volvo in Aug, maybe I'll get another one......hmmmmmmm GT-4....

Comment

Working...
                                X