new head required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new head required

well chaps my worst fears were comfirmed heads gone i sort of new really but hoped it wasnt ,anyway spoke to stevo today(nice chap)and my truck should be with him by now the lovely fellas at greenflag transported it for ,recons he will have it sorted by saturday for me also asked him to sort my heater matrix out for me ,thought i might of been pushing my luck a bit but steve said he would ,so a call to roughtrax and that is also on its way down to him ,cant wait to get her back its like getting your legs cut off being without your surf (not that ive had my legs cut off by the way ).

Originally posted by brian88883
    well chaps my worst fears were comfirmed heads gone i sort of new really but hoped it wasnt ,anyway spoke to stevo today(nice chap)and my truck should be with him by now the lovely fellas at greenflag transported it for ,recons he will have it sorted by saturday for me also asked him to sort my heater matrix out for me ,thought i might of been pushing my luck a bit but steve said he would ,so a call to roughtrax and that is also on its way down to him ,cant wait to get her back its like getting your legs cut off being without your surf (not that ive had my legs cut off by the way ).
    ok so the down side is your pocket is going to be £1000+ lighter, still there's no better man to fix it than stevo, and you'll be back surfing in no time
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

i wouldn,t worry now mate!
      stevo did mine a year ago and its fine
      i found him very happy to help in any way he could
      theres not a lot like him left to be honest

(right stevo thats a tenner you owe me lol lol)
      at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Working...
      X