Hows Jotto Doin !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows Jotto Doin !!!!!

hi does anyone no when jotto will be fit enough to sort me whith some wheel spacers, not shure if he is out of dock yet ???

gonna be out for about 5 to 6 weeks, he is home and doing well
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

cheers koi probs not to bother him just yet,

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
        hi does anyone no when jotto will be fit enough to sort me whith some wheel spacers, not shure if he is out of dock yet ???

I'm doing fine thanks, But tonyn is the man you need to talk to regarding wheel spacers and he has just gone on holiday for 2 weeks
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          I'm doing fine thanks, But tonyn is the man you need to talk to regarding wheel spacers and he has just gone on holiday for 2 weeks

Good to hear your doing alright mate!

Comment

nice one !! glad u ok, bet it hurts when u cough, i fell 30 feet out of a cage an the coughing was more painfull than hittin the deck .

Comment

Thanks Jon -

we do have email here until Friday and need to get a stock delivered from supplier - so if you pm or email details we can sort something out - and maybe get them sent straight to you from suplier if you can't wait until we get back monday week.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                nice one !! glad u ok, bet it hurts when u cough, i fell 30 feet out of a cage an the coughing was more painfull than hittin the deck .
                Was you BUDGIE Jumping again!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Glad to hear that your on the mend m8 and if you need some excersize I still got those 35 paving slabs what need shifting and laying.I'm sure nurse Jenny wont mind you skiving off for a few days.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                  X