Thoughts of murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of murder

I was driving my artic through Thatcham on the way back to the yard today and I saw a cyclist up ahead with a hi-viz on. I thought, "a sensible cyclist at last", until I got nearer.

On the back he had printed in black letters, ANTI 4X4

I couldn't believe it. So I drove the trailer as close as I dared in the hope he would fall under the trailer wheels, but then I thought about the consequenses, so let him off with some grazed handlebars (well nearly)

Originally posted by M35A2
    I was driving my artic through Thatcham on the way back to the yard today and I saw a cyclist up ahead with a hi-viz on. I thought, "a sensible cyclist at last", until I got nearer.

On the back he had printed in black letters, ANTI 4X4

I couldn't believe it. So I drove the trailer as close as I dared in the hope he would fall under the trailer wheels, but then I thought about the consequenses, so let him off with some grazed handlebars (well nearly)
    ooooooo,that could be classed as attempted murder,doesnt that carry a life sentence also.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Doesn't murder infer that the life actually distinguished is sentient, though? It'd be a tough one to prove with the anti bunch.

Comment

all should be well, up until the prosecution asks what vehicle he owns,then all will become apparent.guilty as charged.!!!!
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

that will be local $$$$ "Laurie Lockwood"... he's a keen cyclist and $$$$er that thinks that he NEEDS to use the road when there's a perfectly good legal cycle path on the pavement.

there's some queer that goes round on a "recumbent cycle" too... like a laying down bike, but you can't see him in traffic... in my book, they both get a bg black $$$$ mark!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            all should be well, up until the prosecution asks what vehicle he owns,then all will become apparent.guilty as charged.!!!!
            The bike nob was exercising his freedom of expression. Andy was doing no more than the same.

Comment

ask him what's so wrong with the numer 16 that he can't even bear to write it!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein

Ha, ha..... Yeah, so Mr M35A2, what vehicle do you own? Er.... 2 Land Rovers and a Surf M...lord

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  that will be local $$$$ "Laurie Lockwood"... he's a keen cyclist and $$$$er that thinks that he NEEDS to use the road when there's a perfectly good legal cycle path on the pavement.

there's some queer that goes round on a "recumbent cycle" too... like a laying down bike, but you can't see him in traffic... in my book, they both get a bg black $$$$ mark!

Tell him from me Matt he is a CO*K

Comment

Funnily enough, we never seem to suffer with those types around here. One very good point about this town is that the nonce types ne'er last too long before they naff off or change their opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X