yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't be around for a couple of weeks (Look out NiftyNev).....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't be around for a couple of weeks (Look out NiftyNev).....

Well the house sitter is fully instructed on looking after the horses, birds, and MOST IMPORTANTLY guarding my 4Runner and garage from Sumo and Rick.

Linda left for Toyko today, I'm meeting her in Hong Kong in couple of days to hang out in the company paid for hotel while she's in the office, then when her work trip is done, we're hopping on a short plane trip to OzLand for a weeks break!!! Wahoo!!

Got a LandCruiser hire car booked ready to hit the outback!!

Stoked!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Well the house sitter is fully instructed on looking after the horses, birds, and MOST IMPORTANTLY guarding my 4Runner and garage from Sumo and Rick.

Linda left for Toyko today, I'm meeting her in Hong Kong in couple of days to hang out in the company paid for hotel while she's in the office, then when her work trip is done, we're hopping on a short plane trip to OzLand for a weeks break!!! Wahoo!!

Got a LandCruiser hire car booked ready to hit the outback!!

Stoked!
    Sounds like a great trip - see if you can get some TJM stuff smuggled back!

And don't forget, lots of piccies..
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

and some TRD goodies for the Celica!

Comment

Brilliant...Anything you can't bring back over there, leave it and I'll get it when I'm over in 2 weeks time

Nev won't know what's hit him......

Comment

Hope you both have a great trip.

Comment

G'Day Hey dont forget to pull a few tops of the amber necter mate
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

i hope you have them 35"s under lock and key tony. by the way where is the best place to get a 35" wheel and tyre package???.have a good hol mate,dont forget to chuck all you clothes away and fill your bags up with goodies for the return trip.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Any chance you can bring me back a front diff for a 2nd gen?
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

tony bet you cant walk down Nathan road in hong kong during opening hours without be ashed if you wanna buy a suit/camera/anything silk/timeshare or food mind you you wont mind the last one.
                  there some cracking bars in the back streets mate
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    there some cracking bars in the back streets mate
                    I'd like to know how, in one of the lady boy central zones, you happen to know that fact Gramps? (Woodzie's PINK PHONE ring tone is sounding all too familiar here).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      I'd like to know how, in one of the lady boy central zones, you happen to know that fact Gramps? (Woodzie's PINK PHONE ring tone is sounding all too familiar here).
                      i worked in hong kong for 14 weeks over xmas time back in the 90's
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        i worked in hong kong for 14 weeks over xmas time back in the 90's
                        I'll believe you on that one. (But I still ain't ever picking anything up off the floor for you).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          I'll believe you on that one. (But I still ain't ever picking anything up off the floor for you).
                          tiz true matt
                          had belting time there too on beer every nite after work nowt else to do as the ladyboyz had the rest
                          Pops

Comment

Tokyo is an amazing place!!! Everything is electric... the toilet even has a plug and plays various watery sounds to encourage you

Saw 2 4th gens on the way to the hotel but nothing else. All the cars and 4x4's are very new, but all the busses and vans and lorries are really old which is strange. Saw a few tractors being driven under water in flooded fields which was weird, and the trees along the side of the hotel street have had all the branches cut off except for about 6 artisitically arranged - 1 going straight up 2 foot from the top of the trunk ??

Everything is fabulously clean, and very neat and ordered and the people are lovely - very friendly and can't do enough for you. I'm sure work will be another story entirely though tomorrow!! Dinner was fab!!!

Tony - make sure you lock up my TJM winch bumper!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

Tony - make sure you lock up my TJM winch bumper!!
                              Dont worry Linda I will pop round just to make sure its safe and check on the house sitter and make sure the garage is locked up and nuffink has gone missing.

Anyway Have a good trip see you soon.
                              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                              X