Just bought this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought this..

Do you reckon it will fit with a little modification, onto the bulkhead???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6015&rd=1&rd=1
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Do you reckon it will fit with a little modification, onto the bulkhead???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6015&rd=1&rd=1
    i got an rx7 one to go on but i'm looking at others still because i'm not convinced about the cooling capacity it'll have when top mounted as opposed to front mounted.

do you know the diameters of the hot air in/cooled air out hoses?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Would have thought that as you're removing a big chunk of bumper that you go for a front mount...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

According to the aussy write up the bloke got better results when he moved it from the front to the top,it looks a might smaller than the L200 one i got,
        i'm sure you will make it av it Andy, you could maybe mount it to the near side like someone did on here,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Would have thought that as you're removing a big chunk of bumper that you go for a front mount...
          Bumper chunks....LOL -

That's for the winch I'm going to buy soon....I'll be checking the pipe sizes and see what can be done with it....smaller may be OK and avoid some heat soak, and a small intercooler must be better than no intercooler (I'm going to get some of the Intercooler stickers too....should finish it off nicely!

Comment

should of bought two.twin charge coolers mmmmmmm,but yea i reckon itll fit.no probs.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              should of bought two.twin charge coolers mmmmmmm,but yea i reckon itll fit.no probs.
              I'll look for another one...mmmmmm....twin charge coolers - that just sounds cool!!!

Comment

Working...
              X