No announcement yet.

Good luck to Stormforce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck Richard. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

good luck mate, from me an joy, hope it all goes well !!! can i borow u truck while u in there LOL .

Comment

Good luck Richard

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Thanks for all your kind messages everyone.I still can't believe that after nearly 2 years of pill popping and pain that i'm actually having it sorted at last and i will make sure i am fit enough for the RTTS in September.

Mick as long as you collect and deliver it back.It'll save having to put on axel stands for a few months.I've changed the oil yesterday so its decent oil in it ready for coming out to play again
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Rich
            all the best from over the east border, I bet your hip is fixed before my springs, bull bar & lights! Still I could allways save those jobs for you to get your hand back in with, take care and have a nursey squeeze for me
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

All the best Richard. And if the hospital is using Patientline, you may well be able to join the forum from your hospital bed (just take plenty of money with you to pay for the connection charges).
              Mike G

Comment

Good luck Richard on your op and mind those nurses .

Comment

Yep!! good luck mate, hope all goes well, tell em to have a bucket ready for when you come round (it's the first thing i needed) and please say you aint gonna post the pic's (or god forbid, the video) of the action!!
                  Speedy recovery from me and the old dutch (and parky the chinchilla)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

All the best

Hope it all goes well and heres to a speedy recovery.
                    Trust your Hound.

Comment

Best wishes Richard. Hope you have a speedy and comfortable recovery. Get back to the forum as soon as possible as you are one of the few voices of reason!
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Good Luck Richard, Speedy recovery M8
                        Just dont cross ya legs after the Op & I wont be popping in to see ya !!!!

Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... You just won't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

All the best mate. Hope it goes well. And for Christ's sake, keep well away from the surgeons tools until you're asleep.

Comment

Good Luck

Best wishes for a hassle free op and a quick recovery!
                            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Good luck for the op mate and a speedy recovery, from me and the family
                              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Yep...good look on the opp Richard. Hope all goes well and that you will be running arround soon....Hip Hip Horay.....only jokeing m8. I would have said "anything you want doing just shout" but im a fair way a way. Take it easy dude..

Comment

Working...
                                X