X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Toyota 4-runner /hilux Has Been Rolled

-->Here<--
    I Love Wales

Wish I'd seen that sooner - that would have been a perfect donor for engine and gearbox......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Wish I'd seen that sooner - that would have been a perfect donor for engine and gearbox......
      Hey Andy i know of someone who has a 2.4 with blown engine and is gonna be selling it as spares or repair and its up around Gillingham Dorset
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        Hey Andy i know of someone who has a 2.4 with blown engine and is gonna be selling it as spares or repair and its up around Gillingham Dorset
        Hi Richard - why would I want a blown engine? I'm thinking about getting the 3.0L engine, gearbox and ECU etc. and doing a transplant - not for a while though, need to get the pennies back up after Project Super Surf next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Hi Richard - why would I want a blown engine? I'm thinking about getting the 3.0L engine, gearbox and ECU etc. and doing a transplant - not for a while though, need to get the pennies back up after Project Super Surf next weekend!
          sorry i thought you were after doing something like Vatch has done and getting a donar vehicle
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            sorry i thought you were after doing something like Vatch has done and getting a donar vehicle
            Nah - but wouldn't mind a drivers door cos mines got a crease in it where some toe-rag bent it open to steal my gym bag a few months back....

And another set of wheels............but SWMBO won't let me have more!

Comment

Hi folks dont dispire a body change is not that hard to do l am on my 3rd they are so easy to do. DONT s$$$$ it fix it.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                Hi folks dont dispire a body change is not that hard to do l am on my 3rd they are so easy to do. DONT s$$$$ it fix it.
                Can I put my super cool 2 door body onto a 3rd gen chassis?????

Comment

no!
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                    no!

Oh go on.....

Comment

he was trying to go up that hill i bet. got stuck, then took a run up.
                      i think our wheel base is too long for that type of off road
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                      X