No announcement yet.

And after biodiesel ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to install pork scratching filters....then we'll always have our own snacks...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      We have to install pork scratching filters....then we'll always have our own snacks...

and fit Yokohama tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        and fit Yokohama tyres.

And fit Spam filters.
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
          And fit Spam filters.
          I like that one

Comment

To move this back to a sensible discussion, all these greenies complaining that they want to go for a vegetarian option forget that if you turn agricultural land over to producing fuel, you will stop producing food, so although you will have a nice green car to drive, there will be far fewer people to drive them because they will have starved to death.

But there again, that would solve the global warming problem (if you believe that it's caused by humans and not a natural change in the output of the sun), industrial pollution and the world overcrowding problem all in one.

Hmm, maybe a good idea after all. Best thing then is to feed all the greenies and the politicians to the pigs, so saving having to feed them the dwindling crops.
            Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
              To move this back to a sensible discussion, all these greenies complaining that they want to go for a vegetarian option forget that if you turn agricultural land over to producing fuel, you will stop producing food, so although you will have a nice green car to drive, there will be far fewer people to drive them because they will have starved to death.

But there again, that would solve the global warming problem (if you believe that it's caused by humans and not a natural change in the output of the sun), industrial pollution and the world overcrowding problem all in one.

Hmm, maybe a good idea after all. Best thing then is to feed all the greenies and the politicians to the pigs, so saving having to feed them the dwindling crops.
              Wouldn't the world be overcome by pig farts too?

Comment

Yay

If people think car running SVO / WVO make them feel hungry when they smell themwhat will happen following a car that stinks of bacon butties??
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
                  Yay

If people think car running SVO / WVO make them feel hungry when they smell themwhat will happen following a car that stinks of bacon butties??
                  Do you reckon RedNexxx would be replaced by Ketchup and we could use HP Sauce instead of Slick 50?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                    Do you reckon RedNexxx would be replaced by Ketchup and we could use HP Sauce instead of Slick 50?

Only if the engine is made of pig iron!
                    Rob

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      PETA really pi$$ me off with their melodramatic statements.

We eat animals, surely it's ethically correct to use as much of the animal as possible?!

One minute they're whinging because some animals are grown for their fur and the rest is wasted, then they moan when it's suggested that waste byproducts are utilised!

$$$$*rs!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        PETA really pi$$ me off with their melodramatic statements.

We eat animals, surely it's ethically correct to use as much of the animal as possible?!

One minute they're whinging because some animals are grown for their fur and the rest is wasted, then they moan when it's suggested that waste byproducts are utilised!

$$$$*rs!

I think their point is that it's not ethically correct to eat animals.

Me, I like bacon butties.
                        Rob

Comment

Me, I like bacon butties.
                          Maybe, but they are extremist cocks and no-one takes a blind bit of notice of them except pasty goth students - and no-one takes any notice of them either
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Never heard of a vegetarian lion
                            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

It's all hot air, coz they will NEVER get it past the muslims!!
                              Rob

Comment

Where do these nobs come from?

Comment

Working...
                                X