@ Vatchman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Vatchman

Hey Mark, i was thinking of useing two of these alloy inner flues as snorkel tubes, wot'd ya think, they'll polish up OK, only problem is i want to cut the tops and bend em verticle, summat like 130 degree's, i seem to remember someone posting about a alloy cold weld stuff thats supposed to be good enough for alloy cylinder heads, if i can cut a wedge out and bend the tube just to the correct angles i was thinking i could use something like that stuff to reseal em, long as it looks neat, or can you think of anything else along those lines i could use?, then make my own heads for em,
    Was going to ask if you had to cut away the double skinning under the wing but looked up your old post and see you did,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Youre getting worse mate
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Youre getting worse mate
      Yep! second childhood

Comment

i could do you one better than that ian if you give me the pipes an let me know the angle i will (ally )weld the joints for you.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          i could do you one better than that ian if you give me the pipes an let me know the angle i will (ally )weld the joints for you.
          OK mate that would be great, it'll take me a bit to sort em out so i'll give ya a shout when i'm ready if thats alright, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            OK mate that would be great, it'll take me a bit to sort em out so i'll give ya a shout when i'm ready if thats alright, thanks again.
            no probs just give me a shout.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X