how was the pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was the pit

well ive been woking on my toy all day but am looking forward to some pics of you lot at the pit hope ya all had a good day
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Come on wheres the pics or was it that muddy you're still in the bath
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Who let the asylum seekers into the pitt
      Attached Files
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        Who let the asylum seekers into the pitt
        Oi !! , We are The Vagrant Catering Co. . No chuffing tea , definatley not now . This catering vehicle will move on . I onlyhave the beard for my namesake !!
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Oi !! , We are The Vagrant Catering Co. . No chuffing tea , definatley not now . This catering vehicle will move on . I onlyhave the beard for my namesake !!
          bit like the bloke in ZZ top... but he don't got a beard??
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I bet the "Parts for Sale " Thread is a bit busy tonight !!!

I need a chrome end part to my bumper , near side , if anyone has one.

Im thinking i may need to get myself a plaything to really throw around on days like today.

Also think i need some sort of cattle grid type thing on my driveway to catch all the mud and rocks !
            http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
              I bet the "Parts for Sale " Thread is a bit busy tonight !!!

I need a chrome end part to my bumper , near side , if anyone has one.

Im thinking i may need to get myself a plaything to really throw around on days like today.

Also think i need some sort of cattle grid type thing on my driveway to catch all the mud and rocks !

LOL Ditto. Off to the exhaust shop tomorrow. I have started to search for a plaything also as LOADS of damage to the Surf but it hasn't put me off from coming next time.

p.s. Does anybody know if Toyota Hulix pick-up are four wheel drive?
              http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                LOL Ditto. Off to the exhaust shop tomorrow. I have started to search for a plaything also as LOADS of damage to the Surf but it hasn't put me off from coming next time.

only the 4 wheel drive one
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Is the pope a catholic
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Hope so, or I wasted my time building this.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Hope so, or I wasted my time building this.....

Superb pick-up Tony Its got me thinking
                      http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

LOL Ditto. Off to the exhaust shop tomorrow.
                        My Exhaust is exactly the same as Jasons , ( see his pic ) DOn't need to get a new exhaust do I ?

I was just going to lop the end off , will it do any damage pumping out the exhaust down behind the wheel ?
                        http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Seriously the Toyota Hilux Pickup is available as 2WD or 4WD. 4WD one really rocks and has solid axles front and rear and leaf springs so lifting is easy - just like Tony's.

Saw one in the back of 4x$ magazine for sale with an 18" lift and 442 tyres.

Cheers

Comment

My Exhaust is exactly the same as Jasons , ( see his pic ) DOn't need to get a new exhaust do I ?

I was just going to lop the end off , will it do any damage pumping out the exhaust down behind the wheel ?

No new exhaust not need, just get the pipe extended and exit it behind the wheel out the side rather than the back.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

You may find exhaust fumes will get into the car if it finishes under the car, plus it'll fail the MOT. Do like Koi said, you can buy 90 or 45 deg bends that clamp or weld on, then a chrome tip if you wanna be a poser

Fix it like Koi's, as close to the mud flap as poss, to avoid dragging it on the deck again.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X