Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot

Just been doing a bit of shopping with the wife at Asda. Pulled out of one of the parking lanes and noticed an Alfa Romeo coming at me at a 1000 mile an hour in 20mph car park. So I pulled out as fast as I could and held my hand up and apologised-it was my fault.
    Then he got closer, started honking his horn and gave me the bird, accompanied with a string of profanities!
    Then he stopped car, So I stopped mine-being a man, and he started towards me. My wife begged me to stay calm so I waited in the car, wound my window down and put my hand up and said sorry. Then he started F-ing at me and said "just cause your in a big car you think you can do what you F-ing want etc, etc".
    So I said I was just stopping to apologise. He didn't believe me and said I stuck two's up at him.
    So I said if you dont leave now I've got your Reg No, and loads of witnesses, and I'll be phoning police.
    He swore at me then walked away. (The police said they'll be following him).
    Best of all I didn't even have to get out in the cold.
    What bothered me more than anything else is that a complete stranger with two of the biggest yellowist spots on the end of his nose can push himself in my space and swear in my face? Whats this wrld coming to?
    Sam

CELTIC OR RANGERS who cares he was speeding
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by SAMUEL
      Just been doing a bit of shopping with the wife at Asda. Pulled out of one of the parking lanes and noticed an Alfa Romeo coming at me at a 1000 mile an hour in 20mph car park. So I pulled out as fast as I could and held my hand up and apologised-it was my fault.
      Then he got closer, started honking his horn and gave me the bird, accompanied with a string of profanities!
      Then he stopped car, So I stopped mine-being a man, and he started towards me. My wife begged me to stay calm so I waited in the car, wound my window down and put my hand up and said sorry. Then he started F-ing at me and said "just cause your in a big car you think you can do what you F-ing want etc, etc".
      So I said I was just stopping to apologise. He didn't believe me and said I stuck two's up at him.
      So I said if you dont leave now I've got your Reg No, and loads of witnesses, and I'll be phoning police.
      He swore at me then walked away. (The police said they'll be following him).
      Best of all I didn't even have to get out in the cold.
      What bothered me more than anything else is that a complete stranger with two of the biggest yellowist spots on the end of his nose can push himself in my space and swear in my face? Whats this wrld coming to?
      Sam
      should have got out and give him a good kicking.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

He's Probably in to polo.
        Would have but wife in car plus would have got puss on my swede shoes!

Comment

One of my work colleagues had to attend an identity parade after a similar incident. He had already apologiesed, to keep the peace, for something that was not really his fault. He had "cut up" someone who was undertaking him on his blind side. The guy kicked the **** out of all his body panels while his wife and kids cried in the car.
          When the old bill caught up with him he denied using the car that day. My mate picked him out of the line-up.
          The Police want him charged with criminal damage and behavior likely to cause a breach of the peace.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

My brother had a similar affair in a tescos car park in Southampton, after saying sorry profusely, for in-advertantly pulling out in front of this berk, was punched in the face.
            Life is too short, for the love of god, its a car park!
            There are so many better things to worry about, than things like this, it makes me wonder just how sad a life these people have, that should make them react in such a way to something so trivial.........
            Frankly I belive we should take to arms with custard pies, each time car park rage occours, and no, broken glass would not be under the custard!

Dog
            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
              My brother had a similar affair in a tescos car park in Southampton, after saying sorry profusely, for in-advertantly pulling out in front of this berk, was punched in the face.
              Life is too short, for the love of god, its a car park!
              There are so many better things to worry about, than things like this, it makes me wonder just how sad a life these people have, that should make them react in such a way to something so trivial.........
              Frankly I belive we should take to arms with custard pies, each time car park rage occours, and no, broken glass would not be under the custard!

Dog
              What is it with supermarket car parks, I had an incident also in Tesco's last week.

A guy was stopped in his L200 waiting to move into a space when the guy behind him LEANS on his horn & weelies it around the L200 and approaches "LITTLE OL ME" crossing the road, and my attitude is STAND there and shout at him to "Flipping well slow down" you should have seen this OLD boy's face as he swerved to miss me. Shame, I had just taken the trolley back to the trolley park you can guess what I would have done with it had I still got it!!!

Only trouble was the Kids heard my expletives as he left the car park, as my sister in law was in the car with the kids and her words were "Was that You Shouting"

WHO ME!

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Swede shoes???

Surf drivers dont wear suede shoes mate. Get some steely's they work a treat when used in the cob*lers as self defense.

Comment

no it had to be a golf GTI which is an anagram for GIT
                  ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Sorry about the swede shoes thing, They were swede Adidas trainers. Cant were Rigger boots for shopping?!?
                    These people need teaching some sort of lesson, like screaming abuse at Hannibal Lector-it'd be there last time!

Comment

Show him Your rear end

You should have got out, took him round the back and showed him how effective the rear tailgate electrics work on the window, the while his head was inside winked at the misses to shut the *ankers head in , the calmly drove off whilst his legs tried to keep up the pace of a SURF..
                      TIME to go to bed...see ya
                      Last edited by Dave O`Donnell; 9 February 2004, 00:10. Reason: MISS SPELLING..
                      Dodgy Dave

Comment

i had a guy turn right in front of me in a flat bed lorry, at traffic lights, a few year ago, so i stood on the brakes, leant on the horn, face against the windscreen screaming obscenities about his eyesight and parentage only to see a raised palm and a face mouthing, "sorry m8".
                        and was i glad he was apoligising? hell yes, it was only the local ex-european cruiserweight boxing champ!!!!! phew

ship(lucky)

Comment

once i did something really bad to a cyclist.

can't really elaborate on here!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                            once i did something really bad to a cyclist.

can't really elaborate on here!
                            You flicked a bogey at him out the window?
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              You flicked a bogey at him out the window?
                              No he Plonked his HAT from the PIT on his head!

Paul
                              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                              X