yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bristol Off Road Centre (Lots of Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol Off Road Centre (Lots of Photos)

Photos of Bristol off road centre and couple of weeks ago, I got stuck less than 10 mins of getting there

I Love Wales

Looks good. When we going.
    Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
      Looks good. When we going.

I’m up for any advent, but I was not that keen on Bristol when I went, it seemed there were two extremes easy bits and nearly impassable bits and very little in between

and

With Salisbury Plain so near and free, it was hard to travel to Bristol again with a 2 hour drive for me.

I guess when it's very wet it's a different story maybe.
      I Love Wales

Comment

Good stuff- like the pics. The mud is very sticky though, looks like it's nearly dried out?

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
          Good stuff- like the pics. The mud is very sticky though, looks like it's nearly dried out?
          Yes, it was the worst mud I have ever found, it had straw in it as well, you would have built a wall with it.

It took me days of cleaning and removing all bash plates to get it out
          I Love Wales

Comment

If anyone is interested, loads more photos from Off Road Magazine, this was a joint do with various clubs, which ORM coveried.

Originally posted by REDNECK
            LOADS OF PICTURES

Gemma Askham the Deputy Editor of Total Off Road magazine has very kindly sent me all of the pictures that she took of the "April fool around day" all 110 of them :shock:

I have uploaded them to photobucket click here
            From Mike (Redneck, nice guy)
            I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
            X