last pics for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last pics for a while

Whos that cheering, i only post this s**t cos i got no one else to show em to, missis would'nt notice if i painted the whole thing red, and my mates think i'm nuts, arse ends just about finished, and the front is jacked up ready,
    stuck the sticker on the stone gaurd Richard, wot'd ya think, just stuck a bit of flue tube where the exhaust tips will eventually go to get some idar of wot it'll look like, prob use elbow 2" chrome tips if i can, but you get the idea,
    Last edited by POPEYE; 16 April 2007, 20:46.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

I can't stop laughing, and I don't know why!

It looks f*cking ace Ian mate, I take my hat off to ya!

Love the rear bumper too.

Comment

$$$$$$ hell ian,that looks great,i just hope you aint got any oil leaks from the engine and transmission.top job my man.i like the exhaust exits too.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

That is definitely the best (and funniest) thing I've seen.

It's weird how much it looks like a box on top of a big metal frame once you can distinguish the chassis from the body.

Comment

Cheers mateys, yeah i have to regrease the UJ's so first rotation will fling it all over the place, i'll just have to polish the bottom as well as the top
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ian - that looks like the dangling bits of the dog!! I love the exhaust outlets and the colour is sooo this year.....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X