taking the mick or what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking the mick or what!

hi people i havant been around for the last 5 months due to not importing anymore surfs and working my socks off with other imports aniway i was having a look around the surf ads on ebay when i came acros this joker item no 220101453395 just who is he trying to kid model year 2004 first regd 2004 you dont mind a genuin mistake but this is just a pi## take

coulda fooled me with a name like Lisa, that's not the point the point is what the kcuf has he/she/it done to it anyway,

"excuse me girl, you be mistakin that surf for a $$$$$$ vectra. lowered and bodykitted indeed, who do you think you are anyway!"
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

The closest that will get to ever being 'offroad' is when it's parked on the drive!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

with that ground clearance would it even get over the kerb? Mind you the front bumper might make a good snowplow
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Now that has to be a Hairdresser’s Surf if ever I saw one
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Yuck ....There is one that colour around here , I see it parked outside the village hairdressers most days
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

does anyone else think it's a ford ranger when they see one that colour coming towards them?
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

figaro

Alright mr surf can you get hold of a Nissan Figaro?, my daughters goin mad for one,
                Cheers, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
                  Alright mr surf can you get hold of a Nissan Figaro?, my daughters goin mad for one,
                  Cheers, Steve.
                  me mates got this one

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...00713277196967
                  Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
                    Cheers, Steve.
                    yes i can steve and are going to be a good price let me know what you colour ect`

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
                      i can do you one same as that but for 4,200 if your intorested mail me at mrsurf@fsmail.net cheers

Comment

that surf is a 96 and that shape went up to 2002 wrong shape for a 2004 also i dont think you would get a model report for a 2004 and so no sva

Comment

Working...
                        X