EEEEk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEEEk!

Looks like i'm gonna have to get the wife to drive!

http://www.crashtest.com/toyota_truck/ie.htm
    mudnstuff.me.uk

scary aint it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

LR Uberloader

Did anybody see the state of the Rover Freeloader after a low speed crash, as shown on Top Gear? Now that was frightening! [and amusing because of the make!!]
      John
      http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

This is great news! Scare all the gullible people out of buying them, price will plummet, then I can get one (or two) for a song.

Big front winch bumper and side rock sliders are all the protection you need.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Okay- we'll arrange a head-on crash with my 2 star NCAP rated Surf and a really safe 5 star NCAP rated super mini- have a guess which driver will spend the rest of their life eating through a straw.

What these safety tests FAIL to mention is it's all about vehicle WEIGHT.

ps- hope I don't hit another truck.....

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
            Okay- we'll arrange a head-on crash with my 2 star NCAP rated Surf and a really safe 5 star NCAP rated super mini- have a guess which driver will spend the rest of their life eating through a straw.

What these safety tests FAIL to mention is it's all about vehicle WEIGHT.

ps- hope I don't hit another truck.....
            I'll put my pickup against a pseudo-mini for the test! who's got one to donate?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Sorry - the Skoda Fabia's gone - but there are plenty about to practice on!!

Comment

It's OK they got the steering wheel on the wrong side
                ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
                  Did anybody see the state of the Rover Freeloader after a low speed crash, as shown on Top Gear? Now that was frightening! [and amusing because of the make!!]
                  John
                  Yeah,I saw that,I was shocked!I always thought Landrovers were built like tanks(fish tanks maybe).