Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies

My wife is on another forum, which has some good smilies, does anyone know how I can get them from her forum onto this one, or if it is actually possible
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Originally posted by gary16163
    My wife is on another forum, which has some good smilies, does anyone know how I can get them from her forum onto this one, or if it is actually possible
    you should be able to right click and copy then paste onto your picture folder on your computer then upload them on to photobucket then use them on here.thats what i do anyway.theres propably an easier way.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

You could try right click, saves as, put them to a folder of your choice then see if you can cut and paste them .
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Managed to save these as gifs, dont know how to get them on the thread though.
        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

You need to host them somewhere, then link to them like we do normal pics.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

if you host them on photobucket there is an IMG tag box at the bottom of the page when you view the pic, click it and it copies some code into the clipboard then paste it (CTRL+V) into the message.

or

type the code yourself for example

{img}http://www.world-of-smilies.com/wos_auto/auto%20-%20waschen.gif{/img}
            where { is replaced with [ and } with ]

gives
            one for vince
            Last edited by nero279; 10 April 2007, 00:40.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X