Stickers - second batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sv1000spilot
    Will save that for her. You should have had a hairdryer to match whats on your head! or is that curling tongs??
    its all natural, just not cut, can help it hairdressers scare me like dentists do for others
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
      its all natural, just not cut, can help it hairdressers scare me like dentists do for others
      Kev's got clippers he will do it for you, or I can!!!!
      He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerblet
        Kev's got clippers he will do it for you, or I can!!!!
        not allowed to do that and yes i am scared of kathy as any wise man should be of their misses!

Comment

• Apache i have paypal,d u today mate for stickers hope u got it cheers mitsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy
            Apache i have paypal,d u today mate for stickers hope u got it cheers mitsy.
            Bl00dy wimmin!!! Took the designs in today. I suppose I could take yours over tomorrow lunchtime...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
              Bl00dy wimmin!!! Took the designs in today. I suppose I could take yours over tomorrow lunchtime...
              OK OK IM SORRY WILL U STOP HAVING A GO AT ME PLEASE. BOO HOO
              I dont mind waiting till u go in next time so dont worry. cheers mitsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy
                OK OK IM SORRY WILL U STOP HAVING A GO AT ME PLEASE. BOO HOO
                I dont mind waiting till u go in next time so dont worry. cheers mitsy.

you know she dont mean it shes just trying to make you feel bad so you do go in tomorrow and drop it off!

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                  you know she dont mean it shes just trying to make you feel bad so you do go in tomorrow and drop it off!
                  Ha $$$$$$ ha , not all us women think like that u now (just most off us) he he.

Comment

Working...
                  X