No announcement yet.

frickin' new laptop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista will be fine in a few months it just needs the updated drivers to be bug fixed and all will be well. in therory that is. I think its a case of what you started out with, allot of people do seem to be moving towards macs these days tho.

Comment

i dunno... the Mac stand in PC world is a lonely place to be!!

the mac laptops lok $$$$ too!!... unless you've got £1200 for the pro one that has real buttons and not something stripped out of a ZX81!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was a PC man for years...

If I want to install an app, I drag the icon to the applications folder...if I want to remove it...I delete it...no mess, no fuss, no cr@p left over...

I had a Macbook, but just sold it and I now have the Pro...reliable, safe, secure and fast...

I run XP in a virtual mode and it is faster than most native XP laptops....

No more XP for me....

I tried Vista,,,,found it a slow, unreliable, insecure copy of MAC OS X.

Vista will never be really secure, just like XP is not secure and that has been about for years.....
        [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

If I met Bill Gates, I'd kick him in the B0ll0cks and knee him in the face.

That bloke has got obscenely rich off the generals public by selling an operating system that has never ever worked properly and never as descibed or designed.

If it had been any other product it would have been withdrawn or he would be sued for misrepresentation under the sale of goods act.

Windows, what a pile of sh1te, next time I'm gettin a Mac.

Thank god cars and planes don't use windows, or half the population would be dead.

Like when you hit the brakes and the ecu says " this progame is not responding" what f**king use is that??

Bill Gates....W*NKER!!
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Now was it Bill Gates or was it someone else, didn't even design the product that made his millions(billions), it was daddy's project if i'm not mistaken, and put on the backburner because there were too many bugs. Also he's already said he's leaving nothing to any relations, even though as i said before it was daddy's project that made him. Does that mean he's selling off all his assets and burning the money before he dies?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

He should give it back to all the people who bought( were forced to buy) his sh1te product over the years.
              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                Now was it Bill Gates or was it someone else, didn't even design the product that made his millions(billions), it was daddy's project if i'm not mistaken, and put on the backburner because there were too many bugs. Also he's already said he's leaving nothing to any relations, even though as i said before it was daddy's project that made him. Does that mean he's selling off all his assets and burning the money before he dies?
                that was the original DOS...
                they bought the program of someone else, fiddled with it a bit and licensed it to IBM

nowt to do with anyone's dad.

his family are ranked second richest in the world... i guess it all gets passed to his 3 children in the end??
                Last edited by da SLUG man; 11 April 2007, 01:35.

Comment

my mistake then, i knew they'd bought DOS i thought windows was something his dad had done
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

why doesn't the clock keep accurate time??

Comment

why does it keep saying "r300 display adaptor has encountered a problem and had to shut down" "r300 display adaptor has recovered from a fatal error"
                      every time i try to watch a DVD...

Comment

coz it's sh1te???
                        Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                          coz it's sh1te???
                          yeah, i reckon... it's worse than the one it's replacing!!

Comment

why's it called a laptop when it gets too hot to put on your lap?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              why's it called a laptop when it gets too hot to put on your lap?

I think you'll find it's pronounced lap-hot!
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X