• Show
Clear All

• Software for ebay bids

I recall someone on this forum mentioning software that bids automatically
    for you. Could someone point me inthe right direction and is it freeware or
    do you have to purchase it.
    Thanks
    Trust your Hound.

Not done it...but I belive it is an option on ebay where you put in your max bid and say approx how much more than the last bidder you want to bid till either you win or your limit is reached.

Mark

Comment

Then there is this http://www.powersnipe.com/

Comment

? what if there are two people using "powersnipe" who wins or do you get to share it??lol

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
          I recall someone on this forum mentioning software that bids automatically
          for you. Could someone point me inthe right direction and is it freeware or
          do you have to purchase it.
          Thanks
          I use snip

http://www.snip.pl/

There is a small charge in the way of purchasing credits.

Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

There's justsnipe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet
              There's justsnipe as well.

Also Auctionsniper.com - american sniper agent who charge 1% of final bid.
              Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

I use JBid, good piece of software & its free............

Comment

If you are all using this software and are all bidding on the same item, then I take it that its then comes down to timing...? why pay for somthing that just comes down to luck or am I missing the point!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
                    If you are all using this software and are all bidding on the same item, then I take it that its then comes down to timing...? why pay for somthing that just comes down to luck or am I missing the point!
                    It comes down to your maximum bid. If someone using snipe or similar places a bid in say the last 10 seconds of the auction. manually you havent time to increase your bid so its down to timing and your max bid. Just lately I have been bidding on items and been outbid in literally the last 2 seconds this has started to really p***s me off so if you cant beat em join em
                    Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
                      It comes down to your maximum bid. If someone using snipe or similar places a bid in say the last 10 seconds of the auction. manually you havent time to increase your bid so its down to timing and your max bid. Just lately I have been bidding on items and been outbid in literally the last 2 seconds this has started to really p***s me off so if you cant beat em join em
                      I see, so at least you have equal odds and then it comes back to luck

Comment

Working...
                      X