Here's one for the Scots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for the Scots

There are adverts for The Proclaimers stating they are "scotland's finest" - sorry but Runrig beat The Proclaimers hands down !
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Nar, Ok Runrig did "high road" and it is a nice jump up & down drunken dance beat but the Pro's 5 hunner miles IS the ultimate silly end of wedding blootered macho march/dance. And anyway Big Country were better than them both :-p

ACDC are the ultimate Jock band even if they did move to somewhere warm. ANGUS.

Comment

get a bit sick of 500 miles when your scots cousin is marrying an irish girl in dublin and it's the only scots song they've got... so they play it 10 times...

every time, billy the Hearts supporter wants to fight the DJ cos it's a Hibs song!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Runrig, got to agree, pretty damn good even though the current lead singer is Canadian

Proclaimers- Ahh the music of Fife. When they first appeared I though they were a bit of a "novelty" who would soon vanish but theyre actually pretty OK

AC/DC Tenuous links there, Scots who are really Aussies with a Geordie lead singer ( since Bon Scott died)

Big Country , why do I think Stuart Adamson was a Manc or something ??

Soooo does that make the speccy twins claim a bit more real as they are at least bona fide sweatys.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Mrs just bought me the Best of Proclaimers.............anyway Runrig are cheucters ......wrong end of the country

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            Mrs just bought me the Best of Proclaimers.............anyway Runrig are cheucters ......wrong end of the country
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teuchter
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Working...
            X