snorkel part two.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnd
    im useing 3" alloy painted matt black ( cos i cant nick stainless stuff ) ( but work did pay for the rest )
    thats got to be my favorite word of all time.(free).i get a lot of my stuff from work,(but you didnt hear me say that right.)
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      thats got to be my favorite word of all time.(free).i get a lot of my stuff from work,(but you didnt hear me say that right.)
      i just get the motor factors to rename it on the invoice ( paint stock works for me ) or anything we have loads of .....
      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Hi Mark,

Man that is looking the puppies privates - tres bien!

ahha,i have a secret weapon,i used the original surf engine mounts tough as old boots,so when you rev up instead of the engine moving ,the whole truck moves,

NO - I HAVE BEEN THERE AND EXPERIENCED IT - WHEN YOU REV THE SURFSTEIN THE WORLD MOVES!
        Well, mine did anyway
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

That was wind
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

yea the black rubber ones.dont know how you got hold of them but they work a treat.no im not spraying the s/s ill get it polished.i kinda like charlies quote on stein being all black with polished snorkel stacks.hopefully get the windows blacked out next week too.
            Hey Vatch you cant get the windows blacked out!!!! If you do then joe public wont be able to see the evil grin on your face,and the old bill will think your up to no good.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              Hey Vatch you cant get the windows blacked out!!!! If you do then joe public wont be able to see the evil grin on your face,and the old bill will think your up to no good.
              oh yea i never though about that,maybe i should drive it wearing one of them scream masks.do you think i would get some funny looks then.what a laugh that would be.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

oh yea i never though about that,maybe i should drive it wearing one of them scream masks.do you think i would get some funny looks then.what a laugh that would be.
                Hehehe, i dont need a mask, i'm an ugly ba$tard already, especially when the blue leds on above me head, it gives my boat a errie glow, i thought people were looking and admireing the truck but i think their wondering WTFs that in there,

i need blacked out windows
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  Hehehe, i dont need a mask, i'm an ugly ba$tard already, especially when the blue leds on above me head, it gives my boat a errie glow, i thought people were looking and admireing the truck but i think their wondering WTFs that in there,

i need blacked out windows
                  im saying nought.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X