No announcement yet.

inclinometer birthday present ( help )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inclinometer birthday present ( help )

look what i got for my birthday !!!! tryin to put some pics on , Right where are they supposed to go on the dash ??? the passenger side looks good to me,,, what do u lot think ????? s**t how do u put a pic on ??

thingey meter pics???

help ???

Comment

helppppp

Comment

should be a proper space for one on passenger side.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

just deleted that message as you have got your pic up
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Where did the thingy meter thing come from? I'm sure it would look better on mine?
            If at first etc? Find a BIGGER HAMMER!

Comment

Originally posted by woz
              Where did the thingy meter thing come from? I'm sure it would look better on mine?
              Yeah - if you're having trouble working out where to put it, my dash is pining for one...
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

tingy meter

got it of ebay !! all the way from newzealand , he says he can get anything, av just sent for a sunroof wind deflector, joy found him on ebay and bid on it , but dident tell me until it had ended. (real woman) am chuffed to bits.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                  got it of ebay !! all the way from newzealand , he says he can get anything, av just sent for a sunroof wind deflector, joy found him on ebay and bid on it , but dident tell me until it had ended. (real woman) am chuffed to bits.!!!
                  one head is better than none

Comment

did the roll of sellotape come with it too? You could always use that. Try this link http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/dash.htm should help you with removing the dash trim install wire and the like
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

hey there got me one of those on the way too, cost me 20 notes from

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/S...l_Compass.html

they also do digital ones and some wiring kits for spots, it is aimed at the chav boy racer scene but do little nik-naks also...

hope this helps

graham

Comment

Mine is mounted on the passenger side, above the glove box, looks good, but not that accurate.

And I live at sea level, so the altimeter never goes above zero.
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                        X