Back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on

Well as you can see the pooters up on its feet again, had a right couple of weeks with it, but i aint been sittin on me thumbs, the lifts done (apart from sorting out the shifter plate etc) its nearly touchin the cieling now! also got some paint on, one good coat of red oxide and four of the tan chassi stuff, it nearly killed me only havin a sprayers mask and no ventalation, next is the blue and red and i can start putting the back end back together,
    Have i missed anything while i been off? (dont suppose anyone realised i was'nt about anyway)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

looking good mate

Comment

Nice work Ian (phew, no longer on 666 posts!)
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Well I had noticed that you were a bit conspicuous by your absence. I thought maybe that you had melted yourself and your surf with your array of lighting. I also remembered that youre pretty old and could have passed on or something so I thought it better not to mention your absence. Id have felt awful if id said something like " Havent seen Ian619 for a while" to be told Oh didnt you hear, hes drooling on his jacket in a nursing home.

Anyway welcome back. Looking forward to seeing the finished article of your tall truck.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

so i guess with the four inch blocks fitted it would of been keeping the roof of the garage up then.its looking sweet mate cant wait to see it finished.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looking the dogs knacks, Ian. I'd noticed your absence too, BTW.

Comment

Working...
            X