Well, it's out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's out!

Just got home after having my wisdom tooth out.....anathestic (spelling?) is wearing off now.......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Any stitches
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      Any stitches
      only the dentist while he was laughing his head off as he saw him walking out the surgery.....
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The X-rays took longer than the extraction - lasted about 4 mins, no stitches (the dentist did nearly have to wake me up, as I'd dosed off waiting for them to come back with the x-rays)..

So at home now, holding my head as the drugs wear off.....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          The X-rays took longer than the extraction - lasted about 4 mins, no stitches (the dentist did nearly have to wake me up, as I'd dosed off waiting for them to come back with the x-rays)..

So at home now, holding my head as the drugs wear off.....
          i remember when i was living in Sandy in Bedfordshire and i had to have a back tooth pulled and the first thing i did was straight to the pub.It was funny as hell trying to drink a pint with half my face numb
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I had one done at the dentist a few years ago and had the remaining three out a few weeks back under general anathestic cos they were mingling with the nerves! apperantly they were tricky so needed some of my jaw removed!!! i had a week booked of work but needed nearly two!! was rough people think its an easy operation but let me tell you it bloddy hurts!! (i did have an issue with brufen which i wont be taking any more!!)

Hope your back to normal soon
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
              I had one done at the dentist a few years ago and had the remaining three out a few weeks back under general anathestic cos they were mingling with the nerves! apperantly they were tricky so needed some of my jaw removed!!! i had a week booked of work but needed nearly two!! was rough people think its an easy operation but let me tell you it bloddy hurts!! (i did have an issue with brufen which i wont be taking any more!!)

Hope your back to normal soon
              Aarrrggghhhh - glad you told me that afterwards!

Brufen rocks - had some prescribed to me after breaking my shoulder blade years ago - and wow, what a cheap night out you can have on that stuff

The pain is almost gone now too - what a great dentist in Bicester Health centre

Comment

Working...
              X