3.0ltr Surf Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0ltr Surf Prices

I have recently been thinking the unthinkable.

I am possibly looking to sell my L reg 3.0ltr Surf as the commute to work is only just drivable. Its so short its costing me a fortune in diesel for such a short run every day.

I have noticed that Surf's on flea bay rarely sell, and if they do they go for around £1500 when the buy it now prices is between 3 - 4k.

I also notice that people selling their surfs on here start with their price up at 3 - 4k and end up taking 2 - 2.5k for them after 2 months of not selling their truck.

Garages have them up for sales at the 3.5 - 4.5k mark though which is even more confusing especially if people will only pay very little for them.

How much of a market is there for the surf? I know that if I wanted to sell my surf quickly I might get £2800 for it and if i wasn't in a hurry I may get £3200 privately does anyone disagree?

Thought I would start a debate on this one and see what people think...

Originally posted by cue_ball
    I have recently been thinking the unthinkable.

I am possibly looking to sell my L reg 3.0ltr Surf as the commute to work is only just drivable. Its so short its costing me a fortune in diesel for such a short run every day.

I have noticed that Surf's on flea bay rarely sell, and if they do they go for around £1500 when the buy it now prices is between 3 - 4k.

I also notice that people selling their surfs on here start with their price up at 3 - 4k and end up taking 2 - 2.5k for them after 2 months of not selling their truck.

Garages have them up for sales at the 3.5 - 4.5k mark though which is even more confusing especially if people will only pay very little for them.

How much of a market is there for the surf? I know that if I wanted to sell my surf quickly I might get £2800 for it and if i wasn't in a hurry I may get £3200 privately does anyone disagree?

Thought I would start a debate on this one and see what people think...
    You are about on the money there. £3.5k for a really nice SSRG in a good colour with a load of toys.

Comment

why not host a raffle for the car. sell tickets at...say...£1000 each. you've only got to sell 3 tickets and you're laughing!!!
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
        why not host a raffle for the car. sell tickets at...say...£1000 each. you've only got to sell 3 tickets and you're laughing!!!
        Then the other 2 have lost a GRAND
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
        X