F.A.O Scotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O Scotty

hi mate do you still have your old wheels? Got the same on mine, but only have 4. Was hoping to buy just the one off you.
    Hold my beer and watch this

hi jason,

i do still have the wheels and tyres, but i affraid i cant split them.

i would prefer to sell all 4, as getting rid of 3 would be a pain.

sorry mate, and thanks for the interest.

cheers scotty

Comment

Much you looking for the wheels Scotty & what tyres are on them?

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
        hi jason,

i do still have the wheels and tyres, but i affraid i cant split them.

i would prefer to sell all 4, as getting rid of 3 would be a pain.

sorry mate, and thanks for the interest.

cheers scotty
        thanks anywya mate. Where did you get them from originally? Am I right in thinking they're wellar wheel?
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
          thanks anywya mate. Where did you get them from originally? Am I right in thinking they're wellar wheel?
          i got them from, 4x4 accessories and tyres,

dont know about the wellar wheels bit, there chrome 8 spoke 15x8 with 31x10.5x15 bfg mud terrain tyres.

auldnick,,,dont really know what there worth, does £50 per wheel and tyre sound reasonable.the truck just passed its mot with them one, there is still a good few miles or off road days left in them yet.

if you want more piccies let me know, and i'll be heading up north on saturday so i could meet you somewhere, if you like give me a call 07884390022.

P.S the management;;;; if i do sell the wheel and tyres through the forum, i will pay my dues, as i havent gone through the for sale section..

cheers scotty

Comment

I aint up north Scotty I am in your back yard, I will give you a call.

Comment

Now my steering wheels squint

Cheers for the offer

I left first light this morning and got the lassos fitted he did the tracking but left the steering wheel squint, Is there any special way about getting the wheel/horn cover off I tried pulling it off but wont budge don't want to break it.

I hate driving with the steering wheel off centre.

Cheers JB
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                Cheers for the offer

I left first light this morning and got the lassos fitted he did the tracking but left the steering wheel squint, Is there any special way about getting the wheel/horn cover off I tried pulling it off but wont budge don't want to break it.

I hate driving with the steering wheel off centre.

Cheers JB
                I seem to recall there's two screws on the back of the steering wheel (one either side). Undo them and the centre will come off. There are a couple of little plastic hook things but just pull and they're fine Then there's just a nut to undo in the middle and you can change your wheel around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                  I seem to recall there's two screws on the back of the steering wheel (one either side). Undo them and the centre will come off. There are a couple of little plastic hook things but just pull and they're fine Then there's just a nut to undo in the middle and you can change your wheel around.
                  You put that very succintly Sancho, Youll be doing heads and gaskets before you know it. On mine there is definitely only one screw though that holds the squarish centre cap cover thing on and there was definitely only one on my 2.4 as well.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                    I aint up north Scotty I am in your back yard, I will give you a call.
                    no worries nick,

where are you from?

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                      no worries nick,

where are you from?

cheers scotty

I'm from Wishaw & work in Motherwell, if my spies have it right you are from Ra Gow / Larkhall?

Comment

Cheers Guys

JB
                        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

yip, larkhall mate,

for some reason i thought you were up fort william direction,

you are more than welcome to come over and have a coffee and a closer look at the wheels and tyres.

or if you dont want the tyres just a coffee. i also have a set of rear spring spacers if your interested.

cheers scotty

Comment

I will phone this weekend, see you soon.

Comment

nae worries mate,

speak to you over the weekend.

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
                              X