Dog guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog guard?

Does anyone have a fix in dog guard in their 2nd Gen? i.e not a 'universal' one which has adjustable top and bottom feet. If so, where did you source it from?
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

i did see one on ebay dont know if its still on there as i need one when i get my malamute if i found any i'll let you know

Comment

The one I saw listed on ebay for the Surf was kindoff universal therefor no fekin use for ESS snake bitches, so back to the drawing board aka ebay and now her new cage is on it's way

Comment

try this link but not sure if it will help but they do for dif vehicles i havent had a proper look yet myself but someone on pal talk told me about it.
        http://www.caninekennels.com/~sa_web....asp?page=6563

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          try this link but not sure if it will help but they do for dif vehicles i havent had a proper look yet myself but someone on pal talk told me about it.
          http://www.caninekennels.com/~sa_web....asp?page=6563

http://www.caninekennels.com/~sa_web....asp?page=7234

Comment

Aye, thats the one, tailored universal

Comment

thanks all - I guess the answer is no!

My dad says he has a fix in one from a RR classic which we are going to try. I want it to stop heavy items flying through the truck from the luggage space in the event of an accident when my little one is in his child seat in the back. I'm just not sure about a universal one.
              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

if ever you decide to get one of the universal adjustable ones i have one that is useless for me at the minute open to offers

Comment

I got a proper guard out of an ML, cut the bottom off it, reshaped the bit over the wheel arches, and moved the brackets. took bleedin ages, but the jobs a goodun...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Another custom Chillitt fit. He did one for me too!!

Bostin!

Ferret
                    "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

Originally posted by The Ferret
                      Another custom Chillitt fit. He did one for me too!!

Bostin!

Ferret
                      Just don't mention the shirts - not till I get a new motor for the machine, anyway!
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X