guttered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guttered

Well im gutted, ya go away for the night to have some fun and some $$$$$$$ decided to drag something sharp across the bonnet and wing.
    Theres some jealous $$$$$$$s about. Just wished ide seen him, mind you i would have been in the nick now.............end of moan!!!

i had some scum bag bend up my drivers side window wiper the other day so now it only clears from half way up the window now
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      i had some scum bag bend up my drivers side window wiper the other day so now it only clears from half way up the window now
      I tell ya Rich couldn't ya just rip their throats out.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
        I tell ya Rich couldn't ya just rip their throats out.
        too bloomin right i could.We've also had the celica keyed aswell straight down to the metal.They're all just scum the lot of them
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i think they should be used as a rope for our surfs to have a tug-of-war

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
            i think they should be used as a rope for our surfs to have a tug-of-war
            Sounds good to me......anyway chaps, got to go to bed, that was a all nighter we went on last night. Havent been to bed since Thursday so... night chaps.

Comment

I still have a knee print in the drivers door, creases where the door was bent open and a dent and screwdriver hole where the lock used to be....all for a gym bag with dirty clothes in....

Incidentally, the police showed up 4 months after I called them to report it....
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i caught 4 uni type idiots letting my tyres down a few years ago. i flew out of the house yelling for my wife to call the police and grabbed one of them and dragged him into the house. the other 3 ran off. the fuzz eventually turned up and said there was nothing that they could do about it. (2 weeks earlier about 30 cars on the street [including mine] had been damaged during the night with window wipers and door mirrors ripped off). and they just let him go without taking any details from him or even giving him a verbal earbashing

i was pretty peed off with the police and said it would have been better if i had just thumped him. they said it would have been me in jail and not the vandals. and even said i was lucky i was not charged with kidnapping. British justice. wot British justice

mind you i was lucky that the 4 of them didn't turn round and thump me.
                Now surfing in the sun

Comment

Just gone out to walk the dogs, and found the mirrors damaged on Mums new car. Said to her that if I saw the b rs I'd chase them down, only to remember the time I did after hearing my neighbours car mirror get smashed. Police didn't do anything cause I didn't see them do it (they were the other side of the car) I only heard it. Next time after running them down (and the chase did last 1/2 hour) I don't think I'll ask for Police assistance.
                  Last edited by Maverick; 1 April 2007, 03:01. Reason: fat fingers while typing
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

It'd be too much trouble and they wouldn't get a result, so the figures would look bad. It's much easier to hide alongside a road and persecute honest citizens for minor speed infringements.
                    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

To be fair to the police, a wee while ago I was woken by a neighbour who had scared off a couple of blokes breaking into my truck. They had called the police and when the police turned up they called for a sniffer dog and handler. Great result….the dog found where the blokes had been parked…. I lost 2.5hrs sleep and had to get a new window. Must have been a quite night for the police.

Comment

Working...
                      X