Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbed !!!

Last night thieves set upon my surf

yes the lowlifes stole the valve caps off my wheels lol if i had caught them !!!
    cant believe it ferking couple of £'s worth of metal stolen from outside my house
    hope they get stuck on there valves as they was only s h i t: shame:
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

"valve caps" FFS I bet you got them silly wee lights on yer wipers, a mooooing exhaust and pink furry dice anaw.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
      "valve caps" FFS I bet you got them silly wee lights on yer wipers, a mooooing exhaust and pink furry dice anaw.
      Where can I get a mooooing exhaust?
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Isn't that sort of stuff only for us hairdressers - or is there something you're not telling us ????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

metal valve caps don't get split when offroading.

for you hairdressers, offroading is something that surfs do quite well.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

My comment was directed at the silly wee lights on yer wipers, a mooooing exhaust and pink furry dice .......

I'm aware of the capability of Surfs - I seem to have spent a significant amount of time removing bits of Salisbury Plain from my rad etc (the engine bay is STILL covered in crepe cos I can't be @rsed to do anything about it) and with a bit of luck we'll be joining Danno's next outing on 6th May !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

My comment was directed at the silly wee lights on yer wipers, a mooooing exhaust and pink furry dice .......

I'm aware of the capability of Surfs - I seem to have spent a significant amount of time removing bits of Salisbury Plain from my rad etc (the engine bay is STILL covered in crepe cos I can't be @rsed to do anything about it) and with a bit of luck we'll be joining Danno's next outing on 6th May !

i knew there was at least one offroading 3rd genner!!

but i still don't know what vic meldrew's going on about with a mooooing exhaust?!?!
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                Last night thieves set upon my surf

yes the lowlifes stole the valve caps off my wheels lol if i had caught them !!!
                cant believe it ferking couple of £'s worth of metal stolen from outside my house
                hope they get stuck on there valves as they was only s h i t: shame:
                you propably nicked em off of another car in the first place any way dave.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick

a mooooing exhaust ???wtf is that ???aint got any of the other things you mention but if your selling .........

mark i paid hard cash for those valve caps but if i do see them on another car..........

Comment

a mooooing exhaust ???wtf is that ???aint got any of the other things you mention but if your selling .........

mark i paid hard cash for those valve caps but if i do see them on another car..........
                    I found them for ya. Some CHAV Knicked em i bet
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      I found them for ya. Some CHAV Knicked em i bet
                      probably will end up on something like that oh the shame

Comment

probably will end up on something like that oh the shame
                        OR RODDERS got em
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

A moooing exhaust is standart fitment for most boy racer / pony tailed old bloke's Corsa / Clio unlike the curried beans exhaust fitted to the fugly Subaru / Harley.

Like the Meldrew handle, should have thought of that when I signed up

Comment

Working...
                          X