Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G`day all

Hello

This is my first post so hello. I hopefully (MOT) epending pick my new surf up at the weekend.

I was wandering of any good sites In the midlands area i could try my hand at this off roading lark!! being a complete beginer to off roading I dont want to try something to taxing and ending up on my roof.

Thanks

All the rude buggers must be on tonight, so I will do the honours;

hello welcome to surfing.

Have a look in the offroad section for anything going on in your area. Otherwise, pop along to the run to the sun in the summer (or the run to the hills whenever that is), eat some meat, drink some beer and drive around an offroad course in the company of these fine people.

Comment

hi and welcome to the home of insane surfers..
      like Sancho says take a look in the off road section for anything around your neck of the woods.
      We got the run to the sun in september down in sunny cornwall for a weekend and plenty of room for more to join us.
      The run to the hills in Wales is fully booked up now i think.
      There is a Salisbury campout in May and a few other events further up
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

G'devening & welcome..the Surf side!

Where in the midlands are you from? There are greenlanes, the odd pay and play place - all sorts of places to get you covered in mud...
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          G'devening & welcome..the Surf side!

Where in the midlands are you from? There are greenlanes, the odd pay and play place - all sorts of places to get you covered in mud...

Um, dude, his profile says BIRMINGHAM!!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            hi and welcome to the home of insane surfers..
            like Sancho says take a look in the off road section for anything around your neck of the woods.
            We got the run to the sun in september down in sunny cornwall for a weekend and plenty of room for more to join us.
            The run to the hills in Wales is fully booked up now i think.
            There is a Salisbury campout in May and a few other events further up
            Richard you may be insane !!! Some of us are just Mad !!!! The rest are just Plain SURF nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hi & welcome M8ty enjoy the pleasure of Surfdom........

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Doh!

It's a big place and he may have just gone for a generic location....or I'm just too dim.......

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Hi Vince,

Would that be in Alabama?
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                  Hi Vince,

Would that be in Alabama?

Tut!

Comment

theres a site at avon dassett (near banbury) that looks pretty good. I have a habit of running on slicks so I've not tried it myself..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      theres a site at avon dassett (near banbury) that looks pretty good. I have a habit of running on slicks so I've not tried it myself..
                      If you fancy a go around there in a nice red 2 door, give me a shout Charlie and we can Surf share!

Comment

I`m in Sutton Coldfield north birmingham! The september thing looks good I would be up for that!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
                          I`m in Sutton Coldfield north birmingham! The september thing looks good I would be up for that!

See Vince - generic location, not actually IN Brumingham....he's in the posh part..

Should be a load of Surfers about in Sept....

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
                            Hi Ross.If you wanna join us in september just stick your name on the list and how many in the party
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

This offroad site may be of interest to you as it's in Sutton Coldfield

http://forums.mud-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=37326

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...e=10000&icon=x

Not been there yet myself but looks okay. Failing that Aston Cantlow and Avon Dasset http://www.future4x4.co.uk/ aren't too far. Then there are the BOFA4x4 events at Cannock http://www.bofa4x4.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X