Pizza tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
    It was fish fingers & chips for me.....................
    No PEAS
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

No PEAS
      Whoops forgot the beans........

Comment

Ate out tonight at the local, but last night I made this...

Thai green seafood curry... squid, king prawn, mussels, scallops, cod, mango, coconut milk, cashews, lots of spices, chilis... mmmmm
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Thai green seafood curry... squid, king prawn, mussels, scallops, cod, mango, coconut milk, cashews, lots of spices, chilis... mmmmm
          mmmmmmmm now what can i say this looks like lol

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            Tonight I'm going to go down to Dominoes and get a large carry out pizza with chicken, mushrooms, ham, bacon, and either green pepers or peperami with extra tomato sauce base. Washed down with copius amounts of Carling.

What are you lot having???
            Pizza from Heavenly Pizza.

Really good pizza, then driving 400 odd miles to Essex.
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

I'm heading the other way, 350 miles, on saturday morning. Have a hired Volvo V70 in black with tan leather interior. Nay bad!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Extra large kebab - no salad, just loads of meat!!! And some Chianti!!!
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Would there be a reason why you took a photo of your dinner? Is there a small chance that this is a first timmer that just so happened to come out ok, and that you were so chuffed you decided to record the occasion???

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                    I cooked chicken wrapped in bacon with new potatos, purple sprouting brocoli and roasted baby carrots. Washed down with a becks. Yummy.

Becks, Mmmmm.... Sounds nice. Have you noticed that most of the posts if not all are by men, and they use "I" when refering to cooking the dinner? Does this mean the forum is full of new age men doing all the cooking? I do all my own cooking too, nice to see some liberated men out there...

Comment

Becks, Mmmmm.... Sounds nice. Have you noticed that most of the posts if not all are by men, and they use "I" when refering to cooking the dinner? Does this mean the forum is full of new age men doing all the cooking? I do all my own cooking too, nice to see some liberated men out there...
                      Been doing it for years. Im the first one home...grrrr...

Going to skegness for the night to night to a Northern Soul all nighter. So we will be having sea side fish n chips....mmmmmmmmmm..........

Comment

I do the cooking ........otherwise my nice rare steak would be like old boots ,and the itiallian, mexican and aisan would have the same use as concrete
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm a new age man, not into being a hippy. I'm pretty good in the kitchen though, useful in impressing the ladies though
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

We had a curry. My a*se is qucking like donald duck this morning
                            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              I do the cooking ........otherwise my nice rare steak would be like old boots ,and the itiallian, mexican and aisan would have the same use as concrete
                              Hmmm know what you mean Ian. The only thing i dont do round the house is the ironing, then again it has been known

Comment

IRONING I tried it once & Burnt her blouse im not to be trusted again YIPEE
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X