Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    My arse is fine so's the spoiler

Yours does look the mutts nuts. But is that a genuine 3rd gen spoiler???

Have a look at this one, you will see what I mean. I really like this one and think the colour is great. BUT, as it's an SSRG I would expect a Recaro interior and this hasn't got one. Can you fit the 2nd gen seats into this?

http://www.fourtrackcars.com/Page084.htm

Comment

I've worked on and driven Surfs from 84' to a 99' How objective to you want!!

They are all great, and everyone is slightly different.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        Yours does look the mutts nuts. But is that a genuine 3rd gen spoiler???

Have a look at this one, you will see what I mean. I really like this one and think the colour is great. BUT, as it's an SSRG I would expect a Recaro interior and this hasn't got one. Can you fit the 2nd gen seats into this?

http://www.fourtrackcars.com/Page084.htm
        You dont buy a house cause you like the Wallpaper! Change the WHEEL COVER for starters
        The spoiler is standard on later models i believe.
        This is a truck i was going to buy
        Last edited by marky; 29 March 2007, 20:18.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          You dont buy a house cause you like the Wallpaper! Change the WHEEL COVER for starters
          The spoiler is standard on later models i believe.
          This is a truck i was going to buy

I have to say I hate white, but on that truck it looks amazing, especially with the blacked out windows.

By the way, is that Mr surf still around? Not heard anything from him in ages???

Comment

I have to say I hate white, but on that truck it looks amazing, especially with the blacked out windows.

By the way, is that Mr surf still around? Not heard anything from him in ages???
            He's stopped selling surfs. I presume he's gone somewhere else to tell everyone they're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              He's stopped selling surfs. I presume he's gone somewhere else to tell everyone they're an idiot.
              come on, that guy's a genius. we should all feel blessed that he graced our little forum with his wisdom...
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

PAUL who is a nice guy had a few Medical issues he needed to Address.
                If you had met him & talked to him you'd understand a bit more.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

I've got a 1st Gen and a 2nd Gen.

I've had my 2nd Gen for over 4 years and done over 135,000kms, I've modded it loads and I just cannot see that I will ever get rid of it.

I've only had the 1st for a few weeks and already I love it - a timeless classic.

The question is like asking which of my two daughters I love the most - it cannot be answered.
                  Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

to be honest if anything happens to this surf would get a 3rd gen, reckon they look the dogs lifted and set up for offroading
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                      to be honest if anything happens to this surf would get a 3rd gen, reckon they look the dogs lifted and set up for offroading
                      So can we all LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER now!

GROUP HUG
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        Have you got the hairdryer and tongs already Dave, you'll be getting a wig next.
                        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

I'll be picking up my 4th 2nd gen on Saturday.
                          We have had a 1991 2.4 , 1994 3L V6, 1993 2.4 and now a 95 3L td.

2nd gens rule !

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                            I'll be picking up my 4th 2nd gen on Saturday.
                            We have had a 1991 2.4 , 1994 3L V6, 1993 2.4 and now a 95 3L td.

2nd gens rule !

Andy
                            You'll have plenty of spares then
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                              Have you got the hairdryer and tongs already Dave, you'll be getting a wig next.

implant mate !!!wigs are so yesterday
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Cheers guys - I thought it'd make a change from the same old comments !

No need to worry about me being offended - after 22 years in the Army I've been insulted by REAL experts ........

The bottom line seems to be that the majority of people like what they've got - or could it be that they like what they're used to?

No matter - enjoy your Surf whatever flavour it is (as long as it's not yellow !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                                X