Got my 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my 3rd gen

Finally bought a 3rd gen intercooler SSR-G model 1996 and immaculate condition.

Its a very nice car, not a huge difference from my 2nd gen, A bit more power but not a lot.
    A well set up 2nd gen is just as good.
    The biggest advantage is the airbags and ABS.
    Fuel economy is 25 mph driving normally.
    I prefer the monster truck apperance of my 2nd gen with its wide chunky tyres and jacked up suspension.
    My 2nd gen will have to go, I will post it on the for sale section soon.

Wheres the piccies .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I am doing some mods when I get time, I have some leather Lexus front seats to fit and I would like to fit a reversing camera.
      I will post pic,s soon

Comment

The seats sound interesting - keep us informed cos that's the one thing I'd REALLY like to sort out on mine. Does anybody know if anything can be done to improve the comfort of the rear seats too ?

It wasn't too bad when the kids were younger but now long journeys are hell - can you imagine what three 14 year olds sound like after 400 miles in the back of a 3rd gen Surf ??????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Just back from a round trip from Galway to Dublin, the standard seat is a pain in the ass ( nearly as bad as my ZX12R ).
          I put Peugoet 405 electric seats in my first 2nd gen.
          The Lexus half leather jobbies should do. Electric and heated for £150 from Dewsbury salvage.
          No problem fitting them I have my own toolmaking company.

I also have a set of rear leather seats out of my wife,s X-trail, I took them out when I converted it to commercal. I will have a go at fitting these but it may be a long shot.
          I will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
          X