f1autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1autos

Does anyone know of f1autos of Southampton are they any good ? they seem to have lots of Surfs
    Death rides a Black Horse

i think there importers at the docks, i might be wrong tho, proberky be corrected tho

Comment

Well ,just had a call from these guys, they offered me a 1999 intercooled 3ltr in silver 56k on the clock 9750 on the road... but they don't take imports in part/ex Apparently they were shippers and big importers of 4x4s and have recently become retailers as well
      What do you think Marky ?deal or no deal ?

Comment

Originally posted by John h
        Well ,just had a call from these guys, they offered me a 1999 intercooled 3ltr in silver 56k on the clock 9750 on the road... but they don't take imports in part/ex Apparently they were shippers and big importers of 4x4s and have recently become retailers as well
        What do you think Marky ?deal or no deal ?
        TOYOTA SURF HILUX SSR-X 1999 () £9350 IMP/4X4/0000011043
        Its under IMPORT STOCK

I paid a lot less for mine off a mate whos gone Down Under.
        Its your money.
        Tell them 9K CASH to see what they say.

http://www.f1autos.net/f1px.aspx

Part exchanging your current vehicle is not a problem at F1 Autos, in fact we're happy to take almost any vehicle. We also provide a valuation service so you can find out how much your vehicle's worth.
        Last edited by marky; 3 April 2007, 15:11.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I filled in the Valuation thing last week that's why they rang me on me mobile today, but he did say is it an import ? cos we don't tend to buy them , cos we normaly sell to other Garages, My son has decided to get a Landcruiser so doesn't want mine I thought it would have been easier to p/x than go through the sales pitch, I will try the 9grand offer and see wot they say

Comment

They should accept 9K
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X