• Show
Clear All

now this is another one, dam i like us muscle cars

Comment

and another

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        sorry but your all wrong this has to be the ultimate muscle car.
        Yup, don't get me wrong, the original are best, but you have to appriciate the new ones following the theme, with plenty of engine, unlike the new Beetle and Mini, which are lame IMHO.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Yup, don't get me wrong, the original are best, but you have to appriciate the new ones following the theme, with plenty of engine, unlike the new Beetle and Mini, which are lame IMHO.
          i totally agree with you tony.i love the trend the yanks are setting at the moment.dont get me wrong i wouldnt turn my nose up at any of those.it would be nice to see some british classics come back modernised but with the same kinda retro looks.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

i totally agree with you tony.i love the trend the yanks are setting at the moment.dont get me wrong i wouldnt turn my nose up at any of those.it would be nice to see some british classics come back modernised but with the same kinda retro looks.
            Yeah, I like to see a Triumph Stag, or even a TR7 done like the yank motors are, but we'd probably put lame motors in them, they'd need V8's!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Yeah, I like to see a Triumph Stag, or even a TR7 done like the yank motors are, but we'd probably put lame motors in them, they'd need V8's!
              id like to see what they would do to the austin aggro..or the triumph dolomite sprint with a nice v8.that car was just meant to have one.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Bring back the Mk3 Cortina!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Bring back the Mk3 Cortina!
                  yea that would looks awsome in a modern retro stylee.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

id like to see what they would do to the austin aggro..or the triumph dolomite sprint with a nice v8.that car was just meant to have one.
                    My first proper car was a Sprint - and I was only 21.

Had to change the block - two broken big end caps.

I completely re-worked the head (I was a toolmaker with access to loads of clever machines).

And it still blew 3 head gaskets.

But when it was good - it was great. Done a really cool road trip to Amsterdam and around Holland.
                    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                      My first proper car was a Sprint - and I was only 21.

Had to change the block - two broken big end caps.

I completely re-worked the head (I was a toolmaker with access to loads of clever machines).

And it still blew 3 head gaskets.

But when it was good - it was great. Done a really cool road trip to Amsterdam and around Holland.

Same here. My first car was an Avenger Tiger and at the time I worked in an engineering factory and got one of the blokes in the toolmakers shop to shave 5lbs in weight off my flywheel.
                      The car used to rev like a motorbike and I could spin the wheels in the first three gears!

I would love another Avenger.....
                      Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 27 March 2007, 01:08.

Comment

Working...
                      X