warning manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning manchester

hi i know your all legal i,sh but thought i,d warn you i work on the miles platting ancoates boarder. police r having a major crack down on cars. if your tax , mot or insurance is out of date there taking your car of you at the road side. once your legal again they charge you 120-200 removal charge plus £15 a day storage to get your car back. after 14 days its crushed . so be warned. p.s. when i say crack down they have been check points on all major roads. its like check point charlie
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

The police now have the power to remove any un-insured vehicles from the road immediately. Not sure on the MOT, and road tax but if its not got an MOT or is taxed then the insurance will be invalid anyway so it amounts to the same thing.
    Most traffic cars are now fitted with ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) systems, ANPR is also fitted into roadside vans, and some static cameras on main roads. The camera scans your number plate then automatically checks the police computer systems which in second identifies un-insured vehicles.
    So it’s not just in Manchester but anywhere with ANPR.

Comment

Can't remember voting for a police state, can anyone else?

Comment

Theyre already on the SALE/ALTRINCHAM area
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I'm not in favour of the majority of Tony B Liars mindless legislation but I'm totally in favour of nailing the unlicensed/uninsured etc - every year my insurance premium goes up and it's mainly to pay for the damage caused by these idle, selfish tw@ts !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

And this is a bad thing because???

Uninsured drivers cos us all money! Our insurance is so bl00dy high because of those ba$tards!

PLUS my wife's car was written off by an uninsured driver. TBH, I wouldn't give them so much leeway. No insurance and I'd crush their car immediately and stick them in clink.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Uninsured drivers cos us all money! Our insurance is so bl00dy high because of those ba$tards!

PLUS my wife's car was written off by an uninsured driver. TBH, I wouldn't give them so much leeway. No insurance and I'd crush their car immediately and stick them in clink.

could not agree more we need more cameras not less

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

I was driving up a Lane, when a Imigrant Woman drove straight out of a turning on my left staight into the side of my Truck May last year.
                I called the Plod, she addmitted she only hade a Provisional Licence or No Insurance & it wasn't her Car,but they still called a Tow Truck to take it to CRUSHED ...........
                When it came to my Claim 2 weeks later DVLA /MIB had no record of it !!!!
                Good Ridance, as 2 days after the Accident IT HAD BEEN SQUASHED.......
                GOOD ON EM !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just don't see it Happening !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                  I was driving up a Lane, when a Imigrant Woman drove straight out of a turning on my left staight into the side of my Truck May last year.
                  I called the Plod, she addmitted she only hade a Provisional Licence or No Insurance & it wasn't her Car,but they still called a Tow Truck to take it to CRUSHED ...........
                  When it came to my Claim 2 weeks later DVLA /MIB had no record of it !!!!
                  Good Ridance, as 2 days after the Accident IT HAD BEEN SQUASHED.......
                  GOOD ON EM !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just don't see it Happening !!!!

What are the men in black doing at the DVLA?

Comment

I won't answer that Vince, as you probably already Know the Answer !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                      I won't answer that Vince, as you probably already Know the Answer !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!

You said MIB.

Comment

More cameras mean less uninsured drivers? No way!!

Crime statistics show that the number of uninsured drivers is increasing as a result of the increase in use of speed cameras. Many poorer drivers now choose not to insure/tax/mot & register cars to avoid the liklyhood of fines on our camera infested roads. The ones that end up suffering are the drivers like you & me, whose details are all traceable, when we go over the speed limit. If there is no means of tracing the driver, the fine is droped!

Cameras have done nothing to reduce the accident rate, very little to reduce the number of unlicenced/uninsured drivers and everything to vastly increase the amount of revenue collected from the soft target known as motorists!

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

I'm not in favour of the majority of Tony B Liars mindless legislation but I'm totally in favour of nailing the unlicensed/uninsured etc - every year my insurance premium goes up and it's mainly to pay for the damage caused by these idle, selfish tw@ts !

My Insurance went down this year. by quite a lot in fact.
                          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

There are far too many people about who think it’s a God given right to be able to drive and that Licences, Insurance, Tax & MOT are all just useless bits of paper……..

They think that because they are poor, it is kind of acceptable to forgo wasting money on these items…. And there are even better saving to be had if they drive a stolen motor!

I bet they are able to find money for Fags, Booze, Drugs and stupid Football Matches… or whatever else they spend their time doing when not out on the rob.

If it where me…. I’d be crushing their cars with them still inside
                            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fraser
                              More cameras mean less uninsured drivers? No way!!

Crime statistics show that the number of uninsured drivers is increasing as a result of the increase in use of speed cameras. Many poorer drivers now choose not to insure/tax/mot & register cars to avoid the liklyhood of fines on our camera infested roads. The ones that end up suffering are the drivers like you & me, whose details are all traceable, when we go over the speed limit. If there is no means of tracing the driver, the fine is droped!

Cameras have done nothing to reduce the accident rate, very little to reduce the number of unlicenced/uninsured drivers and everything to vastly increase the amount of revenue collected from the soft target known as motorists!

There are cameras and there are cameras, some are there to try and prevent idiots killing other road users by driving at excessive speeds, even though many drivers believe that the road traffic act wasn't meant to apply to them but only to less important and skilled mortals. Then there are the ones that can detect the vehicles and in some cases the drivers that shouldn't be on the roads in the first place. The only way to avoid speed cameras is DONT SPEED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Sorry but speed kills, and the costs of that are beyond belief both in the pain it causes and the time it takes to investigate and resolve. But it's a sad fact that the only way a lot of people can learn is by hitting there pocket. So if a motorist gets caught speeding, who's fault is it? Speeding in a built up area shouldn't carry a fine, it should carry a six month ban.

Sit's back and waits for the howling to start

Spoggle

Comment

Working...
                              X