The 'Official' Surfers wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Official' Surfers wave

Just reading on the 'Did I see your Surf' thread the mutual finger and nod shared by two Surfers - and got thinking, how about we adopt this as the 'Official Surfers Wave'????
    Yes
    87.50%
    No
    12.50%
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

2 fingered salute? the bird? i have actually got a kind of thing with my mates it's a :- point to the vehicle followed by a reassuring thumb up, so point and thumb is quite easy
    The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
      point to the vehicle followed by a reassuring thumb up, so point and thumb is quite easy
      Now thats good!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

well see what the others think...
        The benchmark....

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me I may even remember that one
          Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

I've only had the surf a fortnight so at the moment I'm still doin' the head spinning around to look at other one whiles squralling THERES ONE!!!! ( Which is closely followed by 'mine looks better than that tho' )

Comment

hmmmm,yea that sounds good but it all depends on what your gonna point with.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I've had the truck two years and in that time I've never had another passing Surf owner raise a smile, let alone a finger or a wave.

They're a bunch of miserable sods Surf owners!
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Not everyone is grumpy as me , I'll have you know I must admit I seem to be the only Surf owner in our town with a blue star , but many a time get a point and wave from at least 5 others round here ! Still haven't seen Hawaii round here though
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler View Post
                    well see what the others think...
                    I think you have to much time on your hands
                    Brian

Comment

I reckon you could be right - on the other hand if the rest of you have reactions like mine then it's more likely that by the time you've realised that a Surf's coming towards you it's 400 yards behind ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler View Post
                        2 fingered salute? the bird? i have actually got a kind of thing with my mates it's a :- point to the vehicle followed by a reassuring thumb up, so point and thumb is quite easy :thumbs up:
                        like it ill go for this one. but can we do something about this orible red outline and the post page is just too wide for my screen(get a 22in screen?) i don't think so:rolleyes 5

Comment

So if we go for the bird style salute does that mean we can do it Mr Bean style like in the film
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What's this red outline thing people are on about ???

I get an oversize screen when I post but that's all ....

PS
                            Giving fellow Surfer's 'the bird' is fine IF:

You know them
                            or
                            You're built like a brick outhouse

If that's not the case the 'Surf Wave' may start the odd altercation ......

Last edited by Predictable Bob; 18 April 2009, 10:45.
                            Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

am i the only one thats givenu up waving?hardly ever get a wave back,just odd looks

Comment

Working...
                              X