7 women , 1 man at dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 women , 1 man at dinner

That was me tonight at Tams leaving do for her works . In a word FRIGHTENING !!! . I was lucky as 4 failed to show . How do them women ALL talk at the same time and they all listen to 3 conversations at once . I got off lightly as I sat at 1 end of the table at let them all gas . I said to Tam there was a hole in the ozone layer above the table due to all the CO2 they were producing .
    Glad I am home .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

A couple of years ago, for daughters b/day me/ wife/ son/ daughter went to a Mexican restaurant. There was a table with around 10-12 women on what looked like a works/office soiree. The racket was horrendous, ear splitting, all hopes of us conversing over dinner were dashed. I thought wed have to text, or write down our order. Even margarita after margarita didnt dull the pain. Wife and daughter confessed that even they were a bit gobsmacked. It was like starlings gathering except much louder. I honestly could not then, and still can not beleive that a small gathering like that could make so much racket for such a length of time. It wasnt even coming in bursts, there were no lulls or lapses whatsoever, I got the impression that they were not even taking time out to breathe. If that had been an industrial situation, double hearing protection would have been mandatory and the HSE Taleban would have been trying to encourage engineered solutions.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

god your Brave
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

that's nothing!... i watched "loose women" on morning TV the other day!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          that's nothing!... i watched "loose women" on morning TV the other day!
          Yer but your just a Tart
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Mmmm and ofcourse men NEVER talk at all
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

had the same, 6 gals and myself as they wanted to visit Bolton on a night out. God, gals are worse on a night out when they're drunk. Had to get up on the bar and dance with em cos they wouldn't let me go.

Made em all laugh by falling on my ass when jumping down.

Rather be thrown to the lions than to a bunch of drunken rowdy lasses anytime.
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X