PS3 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 anyone?

For those who camp out by the shop last night to get the latest console, you can always look here http://video-games.search.ebay.co.uk...QQsacatZ149492 lol
    Hold my beer and watch this

or if you had queued up in london for one, you might have got a free plasma telly out of it... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6482789.stm
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Games consoles are a total waste of money unless you want your children to be inactive and disfunctional and out of touch with reality then they are probably worth every penny.In my opinion I have better things to spend £400 on like food,bills,clothes,holidays,RD TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by RobD; 23 March 2007, 15:13.
      Powered by ????

Comment

There's nothing like a sweeping generalisation - I've got three 14 year olds and they've got a couple of games consoles but the kids are far from inactive and dysfunctional !

As well as being highly praised for their effort and attainment at school, between them they are involved in youth work at county level, competetive sport, cycling, skateboarding and loads of other activities. In the past they were competetive archers and were county champions and runners up several times - at their last county championship they walked away with 5 gold medals between them.

Oh yeah - they also hang out in shopping centres with their mates, wear hoodies (one of them even wears my old REME hoody) and drink alcohol (at home)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
          Games consoles are a total waste of money unless you want your children to be inactive and disfunctional and out of touch with reality then they are probably worth every penny.In my opinion I have better things to spend £400 on like food,bills,clothes,holidays,RD TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said anything about buying them for the kids??
          Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

ps3

my 6 year old asked me if he could have a ps3 cos his mates are all talking about it at school. 6!!! we only bought him and his brother a ps2 for christmas. i wouldn't mind, but he keeps thrashing me at lego star wars!

Comment

Alison,

What you need is this

If at first you don't succeed - cheat !!!!

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
                Why have you got to pay £400.00 road tax? NOt on your surf you dont
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

ps3

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Alison,

What you need is this

If at first you don't succeed - cheat !!!!

brilliant! i can have a go this weekend, might not get killed in five minutes flat!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X